xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Free Domains?! ad-free, pop-up free, professional domai

This is rather interesting free domain site. Apparentl, once you get a 1000 credits, via referrals, banners, participating in online activies,etc...they give you an account at http://site.optinom.com/. I've already got a 100. It will be interesting to see if this is realy true. Then again, if you've got $8.25, I would recommend just going ahead and buying a domain. Thats as cheap as it gets. :rolleyes:

The problem with this setup is that you don't actually own the domain name, it's the company of who ever is "giving" it to you for free and they can shut it down for what ever reason they want to and without telling you or even shut you out and have your domain name redirect to another site. I have heard of some people who got one of these "free" domain names and there site became popular so what the company did was locked the "owner" out and had there domain redirect to one of the companies websites. So all I am saying is be careful what you get into and read all of the "fine print". Also don't think because these companies are allowing you access to a free domain that you are the one who owns it...

There is a another site which give free domains. You just have to complete their offers. Don't worry because the offers aren't big ones. You just have to click on some links. I think that is how they get their money. We click on their ads and then they give us a domain. This is a top level domain. You can get .com domains.

Here is the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am a member their. So I get more points for referring some one to this place. So please use this link to become a member their. It won't hurt any body now will it? :)

[Referal-free URL http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/]

Ah, these "complete some offers and we'll give you a domain" sites. I've tried some before, whilst some people with good levels of sanity will find it ok to go around completing the registrations and whatnot, I find it boring. I also tried a site called valued opinions which claimed to offer you money for talking surveys, I never did recieve the £5 that was promised. Another problem which has to be considered is spamming. A lot of these sites DO give you the free domains that they promise, but in many cases they also sell your email address to spammers, resulting in large amounts of spam email coming into your inbox. Thanks to my silliness in using my normal email address to sign up to some of these sites, I get 50 emails a day, most of which are spam. All in all, unless you use an alternative email address and have a lot of free time, these services are not worth the bother.

Although I have not personally been able to get a domain from Ezyrewards, I can however confirm that people I know have received their rewards that they have redeemed with the points they have earned. It may take a while to earn the points required since offers are not always available, which depends on your location/country.