xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

Hl2 Halo2 Doom3? which one do you think is the best?

Between Halo and Halo 2 all the difference I see is being able to use 2 guns and more multiplayer maps... and Doom 3... well no matter your graphics card... you're just going to lag.. HL2 though.... I just loved this game. Graphics and gravity features just blew me away. Story was deep and loved how it continued on. Though it did get weird in the end, the gameplay that it gave me playing it was wonderful... I can't wait for expansions to come out for it.

i would go for Half life 2. Cause only HF2 worked well on my computer and has a lot of action.:) I have some graphic problems with doom3. So i don't like it very much.

I've played half-life 1, and halo 1. I have played doom 3 however, and it was alright. The graphics were impressive, and it wasn't very bad gameplay. Multiplayer was lacking, and after you beat the game there's really not much left, other than toss it back into the shelf. I've heard good things about half-life 2, and for those of you who haven't tried it, I think (from heresay) that's what'd i would try first. I wasn't a big fan of HL1 but, that was awhile ago. Maybe I should replay it :huh:.