xisto Community
X3r0X

The older and more experianced members For all the old members

Lol, not meaning age old but who has been here for a considerable ammount of time? I know a few like Wassie, Me, Stevy, Admin (Of course) but who else derserves the credit of being an old and respected members?Hey admin, do we get a special title???? :lol: Lol

i think i was one of the first members,then you i think,stevey came later.but we allready have like this reputation center,maybe you can just vote us,so we got like this status :lol:

hey wassie!! how's vacation?? :P glad you're back in the forums.am likewise an "old" member of the forums. we're the one'sfilling up the posts during Xisto's "version 1" life (before theforum database got screwed). those were very good posts(i believe) so it's a shame they went all down the drain.but hey, Xisto is back and alive again, so keep on postingold chums! :lol:

i hate to go on vacation,and leave Xisto.when i came back (yesterday)it was changed allot.but i looks great.but some1 needs to explain some stuff to meabout the hosting pacages and stuff,because i dont understand it good.

I am here for quite some time... but I dont know when Xisto was founded... there was 1 thing... back in those age Xisto ahd a bad reputation at free-webhosts.com so I didnt came to look how good hosting was here, but how bad is was :P... I was totaly rong... Xisto rocks