xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vagodeoz

Diablo 3

Actually StarCraft doesn't follow a timeline or story mode, you just go killing after killing in my opinion. The best story line from Blizzard Entertainment, is probably War Craft III. It follows a smooth and self-explanatory story mode. I hope WC4 comes out :lol:. Now about Diablo Set; I remember spending endless hours on Bnet playing this game going into the cow levels. Hoping that Bnet won't start charging inorder to go online, if they do then if online is good then might as well pay to play. Is there a time set on when D3 is comming out?

I was a bit apprehensive about this, cuz this topic began in 2005, and Since WoW has been out, all talk of Diablo has been relegated to its hardest-core fans, such as myself. The storyline, in my opinion, has been truly engaging, and the death levels of Diablo 2 made "fighting though hell" literal. The pointless hack-n-slash is a sore point many have raised over the years since the first Diablo was released. The atmosphere of the game, and the in-game music, dialogue and scenarios have often surpassed other contemporaries, and Diablo has never made a huge fuss about system requirements. This post borders on becoming a higly one-sided review, but for anyone who has played, and loves Diablo...its but natural to get defensive.

the point here, is Diablo 3- why and how will it work?

1. Most of Diablo's followers, having waited long enough and having upgraded their PCs in the meantime, have switched lanes to join WarCraft's hordes. in other words, blizzard can very well sit back and relax, since the target audience has been retained for most part. Diablo - 0, Others - 1

2. This is personal experience, I already have a weird feeling this is individual :blink: - Diablo games never bog your PC down too much- a general trend with Blizzard games that achieve graphical detail and sustain gameplay value without getting ur RAM all held up. Considering the expectation levels for Diablo 3's graphics, and the gaming crowd - by now, seasoned to WarCraft's multi-genre feel and resource-intensive, uncompromising graphics, and of many more MMORPGs available, the hypothetical 3rd game in the Diablo franchise will be up against some pretty mean competition, and I doubt if loyalists would like Diablo to be a re-painted clone of anything else - I wouldn't. Diablo - 0, Others - 2

Diablo 3 will have to be a richly detailed world, a better storyline to resurrect Mr. Spanish Devil, new repertoire of playable characters, possibly more NPC interaction, and yet retain the good old hack-n-slash with those fire-ice-lightning-poison elements. Tall order.

3. Lets hope Blizzard is motivated enough. Diablo - forever, Others - whatever :D

A diablo 3 would be sweet...I play Diablo II everynow and then....was big into a while back...but after beating it i moved on...i recently found a "lord of destruction" expansion cd, but i havent got around to installing it...i plan to soon though..i have never played this expansion..so i look forward to seeing the updates :(later guys

Major bump but I cant wait for this game coming out, anyone got any idea on which class they want to play? monk first then witchdoctor for me it looks like :) Locust swarm ftw!