xisto Community
tcave

Do Aliens Really Exist? Hot Debate! do they really exist?

I am a Christian, but I have learned to keep open minded. As we were created as humans, and there are all other living beings and creatures, why not there be extra terrestrial. All that I can think of is the fact that off of this earth, we have traveled throughout a huge vast area of space. We have found out a lot about our solar system, also. So I my self really don't know what is out there past our solar system.I love how the media brings out more interest. MIB shows that our solar system is a part of other solar systems that are being played as mere marbles for the other beings out there.... and at the same time there was a minute galaxy on a cat's collar. Why not!!?? We also have infinite amounts of bacteria and parasitic beings and they are microscopic and even tinier than that!!??I think that it is good to sit and ponder, but to not rack and crack your brains over it. To go onto the flip side of non existence, what if there were no God... there would be nothingness... Not even thought... But since there is existence and creation... then I think there is no limitations.... and without limitations, that are possibilities. And with that... anything COULD be possible.As is the existence of aliens could come the supernatural... That can be tied in more with religion. Are there 'ghosts' out there... If there are, are they on a plane in between life and death!? If there are the ghosts on earth are they an existence of an angel or demonic nature. Are there floating... or simply invisible to the naked eye... Are there guardian angels that sit with us as we type!? And on the flip side if there is a GUARDIAN angel, are there really reapers out there, too!?I am just throwing thoughts out there... because with the scientific, and the paranormal and the religious aspects comes the doubts and the controversy.Just something to think about... and I will stop now...

Hi even if it's impossible to find a allein on anothet plantet they might still be some where in a whole nother Demention you know so and plus there are so many different belives so the answer is Yes and No because nobudy realy know quite yet.Bye :o

Ok seriously how old are you retards posting stupid **** like this? 

tcave: First you say you believe aliens exist and then suddenly you say your a christian and don't really believe in aliens because God havent said anything about them. Ok why are you contridicting yourself by saying the opposite of what you first said? Thats a clear sign of retardation.

Furthermore I would like to reply to Sadas. You say that there are "billions of solar systems, like ours, and each of that system has own planets, own satellites, own asteroids". Ok sounds fine, but wait, satellites? ***? Do you have proof of this? If thats the case you have just proven the excistence of alien life. And another thing, a solarsystem do not own their own asteroids, they come and go all the time.

And lloydkirk1989, your claim that intelligent aliens can not exist because of the bible blablabla. Can religious people please wake up? Listen, I like to read books too, but that doesnt mean that I'm convinced that the stories are true. Without proof you got no facts. And in discussions like this, can you please elevate your mind above the biblical lies and think for yourself! I realize that this post surtainly wont change anything about you religious people, because you most likely have been brainwashed since birth by your parents which again leads back to your parents parents and so on.

Good bye

-reply by Manman

I believe that aliens exist. That's because the universe is vast and there are like millions-or even billions-of galaxies. The earth is but a single grain of sand in a vast desert, so to speak. Who knows if the other planets or stars in the milky way or/and in other galaxies has their own life forms. Even here on earth, many species of plants and animals are not yet discovered and our limited technology allow us to only explore nearby planets and stars, so we can't say for certain that we, humans and the other animals-and plants-here on earth, are the only living creatures in the universe.

So, let's keep our minds open for the possibility of communicating with extraterrestrial beings. It should be cool, don't you think?.

-reply by eymi

if we were to think that earth was the only planet with intelligent life then we'd be the biggest fools. I mean come on, how many planets are there? and were all alone. seriously. no way. there other life somewhere.

The fact that the existence of aliens has not been discovered has its own value but the possibility of existence of other planets with a similar environment as that of our earth is present because the universe is very vast and such a planet can exist. One other important point is that sometimes aliens are regarded as living beings present on the red planet (Mars). If the aliens are defined as such then there existence is totally impossible

The fact that the existence of aliens has not been discovered has its own value but the possibility of existence of other planets with a similar environment as that of our earth is present because the universe is very vast and such a planet can exist. One other important point is that sometimes aliens are regarded as living beings present on the red planet (Mars). If the aliens are defined as such then there existence is totally impossible

There is .. FOR SURE, life forms in this universe. WE ARE PROOF OF IT! Could an alien life form travel the quadrillions of LIGHT YEARS necessary to visit another Plant? NO, Light from here to the nearest start takes hundreds of thousands of LIGHT YEARS to reach us... And there is FOR SURE no life on, around, or anywhere near that star.. * alpha sentari...OK, the next nearest potential host,, of ANY LIFE form is so far a distance beyond that, that there is simply no way a Organism of this dimension, based on the life span of even say a star... Could make the trip. That is assuming they cannot travel faster than the speed of light. BUT for the sake of argument let's say this advanced being can travel a BILLION times faster than light. We are still talking a trip that would take Hundreds of Billions of LIGHT YEARS to make. If stars are the providers for life.. And we study all available accounts of life forms.. We can quickly conclude to out-sustain the giver of your life by any substantial quotient does NOT happen.. Thus, if your born, even of a star, you wouldn't survive the first 1/100,000,000th of the trip from one galaxy to the next. Having had proven Imperically and scientificlly that Space travel is not possible, I will now address the "treckies" who believe in Dimensional  travel and Warp...Should such a species exsist that can harness this rediculous form of travel, What interest would they have in such a Barbaric spiecies of Poo-Flinging, War-mongering, Planet trashing Knuckle draggers as this lot... *points to your posts...         if they did come it would be to destroy us.. If they were benevolent and evolved species they would let us evolve unmolested by thier intervention. 

In conclusions... ALIENS DO EXIST ... Sad thing is we are the only ones we will ever meet. 

SIDE NOTE ** and for any poor soul bereaved of a creator..( that means you Non-believers )  if you in fact believe Einstein existed .. He proved Empirically  that there is in FACT a God... Look it up, if you can.. Give props to something greater than yourself... If you believe there is not a God, then you believe we are the "creators" of our destiny... And I can kick your *bottom*.. Then your God ( you ) is pathetic... Back something with some real power... Not your carbon based waste of space.

An attempt to end the questing for answers that DONT MATTER ;PDo Aliens Really Exist? Hot Debate!

There is .. FOR SURE, life forms in this universe. WE ARE PROOF OFIT! Could an alien life form travel the quadrillions of LIGHT YEARSNecessary to visit another Plant? NO, Light from here to the nearestStart takes hundreds of thousands of LIGHT YEARS to reach us... AndThere is FOR SURE no life on, around, or anywhere near that star.. *Alpha sentari...OK, the next nearest potential host,, of ANY LIFE formIs so far a distance beyond that, that there is simply no way a Organism of this dimension, based on the life span of even say a star... CouldMake the trip. That is assuming they cannot travel faster than the speed of light. BUT for the sake of argument let's say this advanced beingCan travel a BILLION times faster than light. We are still talking aTrip that would take Hundreds of Billions of LIGHT YEARS to make. IfStars are the providers for life.. And we study all available accountsOf life forms.. We can quickly conclude to out-sustain the giver of your life by any substantial quotient does NOT happen.. Thus, if your born,Even of a star, you wouldn't survive the first 1/100,000,000th of theTrip from one galaxy to the next. Having had proven Imperically andScientificlly that Space travel is not possible, I will now address the"treckies" who believe in Dimensional  travel and Warp...Should such aSpecies exsist that can harness this rediculous form of travel, WhatInterest would they have in such a Barbaric spiecies of Poo-Flinging,War-mongering, Planet trashing Knuckle draggers as this lot... *pointsTo your posts...         if they did come it would be to destroy us..If they were benevolent and evolved species they would let us evolveUnmolested by thier intervention. 

In conclusions... ALIENS DO EXIST ... Sad thing is we are the only ones we will ever meet. 

SIDE NOTE ** and for any poor soul bereaved of a creator..( that means youNon-believers )  if you in fact believe Einstein existed .. He provedEmpirically  that there is in FACT a God... Look it up, if you can..Give props to something greater than yourself... If you believe there is not a God, then you believe we are the "creators" of our destiny... And I can kick your *bottom*.. Then your God ( you ) is pathetic... BackSomething with some real power... Not your carbon based waste of space.

-cr

-reply by Fart Smeller

I don't think they do.. I think there are UFOs, but man made them. There's so many secret government things going on.. I'm kinda naiive about that department, but I really don't think they exist. I believe in the Bible, and there's really no evidence that God created aliens. The human mind is able to generate thoughts like that and I think that's what they are.

There's no evidence that god created aliens if not it would be mentioned in the bible.I'm starting to however think that god himself is maybe an alien with the technology to create earth and make himself immortal? Think about cloning organs that are failing and being able to heal/cure any diseases. I know its crazy to right now but so does traveling into space or flying a few hundred years or even any technology that we might have had now that seemed absurb a few thousands or tens of thousands years ago. Ancient civilisation such as the mayan and egyptians believe aliens visited them and some treated the aliens like gods. If you were somehow travel back in time,being able to treat diseases that you might not otherwise treat a few thousand years ago, be able to fly using airplane, use mobile phone,bring weapons of destruction to win wars (ok this is a bit extreme) or bring any other technology to the past, you might even be considered a god.

Scientist estimate the earth to be somewhere between 6-7 billion years old( I do not know the exact number but it's definately in the billions) so maybe there might be a possibilty that there are planets out there in the universe that might be older and have better technology than earth? Things we might consider crazy now like immortality might exist somewhere else and heaven or hell mgiht just be a place like earth where god is the king in heaven?Dont get me wrong I believe god exist and I believe in the bible and all these assumptions are just speculation and i might be wrong. I just do not want to rule out that possibility.

I personally believe that to think that the only sentient life in the vast universe we live in is human and located only on Earth is to be conceited and vain to the extreme. While there has been no "government accepted/mainstream science accepted" proof that the earth and its inhabitants have been visited by extra-terrestrial life, there also isn't any proof that we haven't and that there isn't life on other planets.There are many arguments for and against the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence, however if you really sit down and think about it the odds actually sit in the favor of there being "aliens". In my opinion to base the anti-alien argument on religion is the epitome of closed mindedness. After all, it was the fault of the organized dominant religion of the "dark ages" that created the "dark ages" as well as the Spanish Inquisition.While we currently cannot travel to planets in our own solar system, let alone other solar systems, we have no physical proof for or against extra-terrestrial life. Also, just because we haven’t had any public contact with extra-terrestrial intelligence that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.If there is intelligent life out beyond our little planet, and they are capable of traveling between solar systems and galaxies, then think of how we look to them, if they even notice us. To another intelligent, and sentiant life form…we could look like nothing more than ants. We may not have the technology to communicate with them, let alone travel to or with them. As such they probably ignore us just like we ignore ants unless they bother us.Until we actually run into them, or explore the entire universe, this discussion and debate will continue. I believe, and will always believe there is intelligent life out there in space somewhere. This little ball of dirt we live on can’t be the only place in this vast and ever expanding universe where life evolved.

Until we actually run into them, or explore the entire universe, this discussion and debate will continue. I believe, and will always believe there is intelligent life out there in space somewhere. This little ball of dirt we live on can’t be the only place in this vast and ever expanding universe where life evolved.

and I say I never believe any other intelligence is out there until I see one

Well concidering my interaction with most of the people I meet IRL I have at times decided that there is no intelligent life on this planet. However after a visit to these forums, I get reassured that there is. So going by that information and your statement of never believing any other intelligence until you see it...can we decide that there is a lack of intelligence on this planet?

Well concidering my interaction with most of the people I meet IRL I have at times decided that there is no intelligent life on this planet. However after a visit to these forums, I get reassured that there is. So going by that information and your statement of never believing any other intelligence until you see it...can we decide that there is a lack of intelligence on this planet?

lol good one Logan :)

i don't think human intelligence is increasing in any way at all... we are as intelligent as we already have... we live in an illusion that we can get more intelligent, obviously we have not

looking at how human handle each other and our beloved earth, we are no more intelligent than the rats that lives and scavenge the sewers and drains.

i think intelligence is about living simple and enjoying every day, i think true intelligence is about caring for one another.