xisto Community
iGuest

Halo Vs. Halo 2 which one do you like better?

Well I don't mean to offend you halo 2 people, but halo 1 owns it anyday. :P Halo 2 is ok...but it is way to easy to beat. Too many weapons, too many options, etc...

It just doesn't require any skill or tactics. In halo 1, you really had to be good. It usualy took like 30 seconds to kill someone, whereas in halo 2 you're dead in 1 shot. Halo 1 Halo1 On a side note, I would like to tell people about Xbox connect. Its like Xboxlive, but its free and supports halo 1. Go there today!

xboxconnect

I cant see how they can be compared because they were both made at different times. if they were made at the same time halo 1 would have to win because the story line and the challenge is much better where as halo 2 had to extend on halo 1 so not as many challenges could be made. the graphics on halo 2 is much better though because it was made at a later date when graphics had improved just like shrek - shrek 2.

I cant see how they can be compared because they were both made at different times. if they were made at the same time halo 1 would have to win because the story line and the challenge is much better where as halo 2 had to extend on halo 1 so not as many challenges could be made. the graphics on halo 2 is much better though because it was made at a later date when graphics had improved just like shrek - shrek 2.

Halo 1 is actually more challenging and has a more interesting story line than halo 2. If your reason for siding with Halo 2 is that it has better graphics, weapons and the like, I find that rather like an excuse... Its only natural for the game producers to come out with newer weapons, better graphics in later games! If Halo 2 was to come out before Halo 1, Halo 1 would have been the one with better graphics!

Did you read what he said? He said Halo 1 had more of a challenge than Halo 2. I can't stand how everyone says, "Halo 2 sucks because its different and not 100% the way I wanted it to be." Even if there are things you don't like about it you can't change the fact that its still a fun game to play. You don't need to have it be exactly like Halo 1.

Halo 2 is better then Halo 2 because it has better graphics and sound and gameplay. Plus, Halo 1 is not harder then Halo 2; play Halo 2 on Legendary and you'll see why.

Halo 2 is a lot more complex (meaning better...). It has Xbox Live enabled play, which absolutely rules on the big team battles on zanzibar. You can dual weild, and its also harder. I nearly always play the campaign mode co-op with my little bro, and on Halo 1, it was boring on legendary. Halo 2 has a much broader range of skill levels.

I can't say anything about the campaign, because I never played it on either, but as far as the multiplayer goes, I like Halo 2 better. I think that the graphics and the weapons are better. It's nice not getting sniped by a pistol anymore.

well it depends...if your talking about single player campaign then Halo 1 takes it. the storyline was far more developed, there was alot of action and nothing was never repeated. Halo 2 doesnt not even come close. the story was so boreing and everylevel felt the same, and it was really dumb to let us play as arbiter...i bought the game to play as MC and kick some alien butt, not be a stupid alien.but when it comes to Multiplayer Halo 2 easily takes it. you can play anytime of the day and never have to worry about finding a game or lag. with XBConnect takes time to find a game, especially if you are the only one on your xbox. then when you do find a game it is usually laggy which makes the game no fun.Halo 2 takes the cake, no contest

well it depends...if your talking about single player campaign then Halo 1 takes it. the storyline was far more developed, there was alot of action and nothing was never repeated. Halo 2 doesnt not even come close. the story was so boreing and everylevel felt the same, and it was really dumb to let us play as arbiter...i bought the game to play as MC and kick some alien butt, not be a stupid alien.but when it comes to Multiplayer Halo 2 easily takes it. you can play anytime of the day and never have to worry about finding a game or lag. with XBConnect takes time to find a game, especially if you are the only one on your xbox. then when you do find a game it is usually laggy which makes the game no fun.Halo 2 takes the cake, no contest

I like Halo 1 mulitplayer because of the maps and stuff but I like Halo 2's multiplayer because of the optionsHalo 1 had better obstacles and challenges but Halo 2 continued with Halo 1, therefore getting into the story quickerI don't think you can really compare these two

Since you people are discussing such a POOR game like halo 1\2,

I pity you :rolleyes:

You should ALL go and TRY ENEMY-TERRITORY !!!

Compared to halo 1\2, it's like playing "how many times to push a key" on your keyboard :)

Notice from moonwitch:
This is the third post you've made to advertise this game. It's considered spamming.

The only reason why you Halo 1 is almost as good is because it has better control and cool multiplayer. Other then that, Halo 2 is better because it has more guns, character designs, vehicles, and in my opinion, better Story mode. Some people say it has too many cut scenes; I agree but it also has fun gameplay. You can still skip over the cut scenes.

I have strong opinions on this!Halo was an amazing game by anyones standards and still is, it had by far the best single player and coop in any game to date in my opinion (im not a single player fan) and Halo's multiplayer was awesome, although it does lag on system link sometimes.Halo 2 is too an awesome game, however I have to say the single player is pathetic, its good dont get me wrong, but its not a scratch on Halo.Halo 2 like everyone else has said though is leagues ahead in multiplayer, the only thing its missing is bots really to be truely awesome, but even so I do enjoy 1 on 1 with friends etc and Xbox Live makes it amazing, although I dislike the system they use for finding games.So it depends on your preference, Single player.. Halo... Multiplayer Halo 2.And as im a multiplayer man Halo 2 wins it, although I miss Hang em High :rolleyes: