xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Graphiccards

Radeon 9800 Pro makes me drool. I bet its one of the dream graphic cards every gamer would want. If only I could get my hands on it....I am currently using a GeForece 2 MX 400......

Radeon 9800 Pro is the best card and the card that I would personally buy even though it suckz with Doom 3....but what the heck...

No, 6800 GT is the best for price and performance. Mine is from BFG and I love it, I'm sure it will handle doom 3 at high good(cant put it at Ultra high, becouse it requires a 512MB Video Card).

Shackman, u dont really gotta worry bout how they are classified, u just gotta look at one thing, the price, the more expensive it is the better, and vice versa, so just buy the card of your budget... heh

An fx5900xtv which is what i have, is a really good card. You may say, i can get a x800, but look at the price of one of those. After a while it will go down, but the current card i have should last me a while.