xisto Community
aaorozco

Favorite Email Provider

Which is your favorite Email Provider?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gmail is over 2GB and soon wil be near 3Gb and counting.Gmail is almost perfect. And with all the new features being plugged into it, you can't go wrong.--mik

I have recently started using gmail and I like it. However, I still use my Hotmail account as my main account. I haven't been sufficiently amazed by gmail's features to go through the trouble of completely switching providers. In my opinion gmail's main advantage is how much storage you get. However, since I don't keep most of my emails that doesn't really matter. I've been using Hotmail for years and I'm only using about 1% of my 250 MB. I don't think space will be a problem for me anytime soon. However, if you do store alot of emails with attachments then I definitely think gmail is the way to go.

It is hard for me to part with hotmail as it is binded to my MSNM & I have a lot of contacts on it but mroe recently I myself have slowly beent ransitionaing to Gmail but I doubt I will leave Hotmail as completly as I have left Yahoo or Lycos...

i love my gmail accounts so much. i can use outlook to get all my mail and not have to check it online. the amount of space they offer is amazing (but somewhat irrelevant to me since i download my mail) but it's nice i can leave a copy on their server and look at it online whenever i want. i guess i haven't explored it too thoroughly, just been using it for the simple things, but it's been an awesome service in my opinion!Ray J Gentry IV

Dude, it's definitely Gmail. Their new system of referring to emails as conversations is really convenient if you're into the correspondence and don't just use email for mailing lists and suscriptions. Now if you send an email and the person replies, it still counts under the same initial conversation so it's relly convenient, you can just scroll up or down to recall what they or you've previously said. And the reply feature is in the same window as the conversation itself. Coo! Moreover, who can deny that Gmail offers one of the biggest attachment size limits amongst other free email providers? Plus the 1gig of space is a real treat, especially if you use programs like Peer2Mail that can help you backup your files conveniently.And they have pop3 access too, now. Coo! :)

Though it's a bit confusing at times, I really like Gmail, and think it's great. It has superb features, superb space available, and superb, well, nearly everything's superb! I also really like its easy system of adding attachments, and finding an email address from your address book. Speaking of which, I have invites, so if anybody wants one, pm me.-Kyle

Well, G mail is good but I’ve had my yahoo account for years, so I’m kinda used to using that and the adds don’t bother me anymore there. Plus it’s 1 GB there too so it’s more than I’ll ever need for email storage. Now for saving important files… yeah, a second yahoo account! ^^ I got a G mail too some time ago, it’s really great. I really don’t understand why I’m not using it. Actually I don't understand the whole fuss about Gmail. I think it's just because it's a new thing. Otherwise, what's so special about it compared to Yahoo?