xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kaimukichick07

Myspace Myspace Stuff

Basically, you can write about yourself, post photos of yourself (naked, or of your neighbour, naked, or of anyone, naked—you can post photos on this Web site of people who 1. are not you and 2. who are not clothed), and you can network — make friends, look for dates, or even long-term relationships.....It’s kind of neat. Also, it’s free, which is always neat.There are forums and groups about all kind of things, from politics to music to relationships to dog grooming. And much more. Some topics are vague (Party!), and some are specific (Why You Should Consider Never Watching TV Again But Simply Party!). But since it’s a free site, there seems to be, well, some misuse of the space. At any rate, here are some things I’ve noticed that seem a little, let’s say ... interesting about Myspace.com:1. Photos. You can post naked photos of ... anyone on this site. Explicit ones, too. If you would like people to think you look like Brad Pitt, you can do that. If you would like people to think you look like Brad Pitt smoking a cigarette while jogging in the nude on top of the Empire State building, given the wonders of Photoshop, you can do that, too......2. "Friends." As time goes on, you add “friends.” The more “friends” you have, it seems, the better off you are in life. In fact, it seems, the more “friends” you have seems to be directly related to how cool and worthy of living on this planet you truly are.....3. Obtaining "friends." You obtain “friends” by sending them free messages along the lines of: “Will you be my friend?” But you can also write something like: “I really like your music. Do you like mine?” Or, “You have tremendous breasts. I would very much enjoy touching them. Bite yourself!” The potential “friend” then reads your message, and either adds you to their list of “friends” (and yours, as it so happens) or disregards you, like you’re unworthy......4. Lying. You can say anything you like on this site. You can call yourself Jimmy. You can report you own many cars, a mansion, have a six-legged dog, and can speak 18 languages, or that, in fact, you are Marcus Aurelius........5. Hostile. A lot of people seem to lie about themselves. Or they’re openly hostile, they’re “taglines” reading like angry cyber graffiti. “I Put The Ho In Hot, Biotch!”6. Youth. People use that term a lot ... “biotch.” And they swear a great deal, as well, and call each other names. Also, most of the people on this site are very young. I suspect some cannot yet call themselves teenagers or legally drink in the province of Quebec....7. Whitesnake Fans. Myspace.com seems to attract a large number of people purporting to be goth, bisexual or huge fans of ‘80s hair-metal bands. Which is fine, of course, as Seinfeld would say, though, are there really that many Whitesnake fans still kickin’ around?8. Blogging and Lying. You can blog for free, claiming you invented charm and that you are the person Carly Simon is singing about in the song “You’re So Vain.” (See, it’s not Mick Jagger.)That said, Myspace.com is a nifty site if you’d like to network. Say you’re a writer who wants to chat with another writer about writing, for instance—you can do that. And musicians, essentially, advertise for free on the Web site, which is also great. And hey, who knows, maybe people have met great friends through this portal, or even their husbands or wives or partners ... who are goth and own the entire Whitesnake catalogue. Proudly...As many people say on Myspace.com, it’s all good, yo!!!Chin chin.....

MYSPACE SUCKS!!!!! Come and join my website Posted Image

It is "Better than a space"

We have only been up on the net since Jan 27 and we have ~33,000 people signed up with ~400 online at the same time.

We have things that MySpace do not and Myspace has things that we dont have. We are currently working on Groups, Artist Profiles, YourVoid: The Game, and many other cool things that you should be a part of.

Of course it is free, but we also have VIP days which is premium services for a low cost. VIP days give you extra features that the free profiles do not have and you get Recognized for having VIP days too!

^^ i might look into your site but myspace offers alot as well, and almost everyone in my school has one so it easy to interact with them blah blah blah. my space is awsome and is just one of the best sites out there for networking.i also need some sites for backrounds because mine is old and outdated!! PLEASE HELP !!

hey yeah i have a myspace ..mines https://myspace.com/browser

i have a few sights i use http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ in this site there are more sites listed that are a lot of help http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

this site is basically all backgrounds http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ya my myspace has a pretty cool layout in it from html code i have also put games in mine with html i know one site that has premade layouts or you can type in what you want yours to look like and it will generate a code for you.It also has other code generators for glowing text and image filters,audio codes and video codes.Just copy and paste this into your adress bar http://www.mygen.co.uk/

For myspace, I usually don't add people I've never known much about, meaning people I've talked to online or know personally are people I usually add. Or nice relatives of one of my friends are ok too. I don't even add those famous people whoever they are, cause I don't care about them much lol. I like to keep in contact with people I know who know me, cause it just keeps the messages more nice and friendly. Also, because I care about them I add them as a friend, so I can always keep in touch with them if they ever get online for myspace or something. Or when they have a new phone number they'll just send me a comment telling me or something. Great way, and very nice to have at myspace. Can't say the same for friendster or whatever, since I've never tried it.

I use myspace quite a bit. I've met some very cool people, knowledgeable in computers, music, gaming... But I've also met some real jerks on myspace. Some people on myspace use it simply as a soapbox to get their agenda across, but you can easily spot them... I think the best thing about myspace is the forums... but I'm beginning to like the forums here @ Xisto... lots of intelligent and cool people here!

Does anyone in here use Myspace? I know there are a lot of things that you can do in Myspace....But where can I find places to look at good layouts? There are a lot of places to find layouts but none of them are like to my taste...well any help would work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you go to the forums go to myspace, customize and they should have some pinned topics about layout codes. there are also quite a few groups that are dedicated to myspace layouts. just go to groups and under keyword search type myspace layouts. i hope this helps :D

i use myspace at times though im more into using friendster~the cool thing about myspace is you can customize your page with most of the things you can think of,but i find some of the things in myspace confusing and some annoying ><

I use myspace a lot, though I have two profiles- one for me to meet people on, and one to promote my professional side of life. (If anyone's interested in my personal profile it's [url=https://myspace.com/browser mzwebfreak.) Anyways, the reason I think it's great is the way it brings people together...I've "run into" people I knew from back home (I moved to Tampa from Maryland, so there's lots of people I miss from up there.) I can also get to meet new girl friends, since I have a hard time making friends in my line of work. Yes, I've come across many annoying profiles and wanting to turn music off, but unable to, plus I also had a problem for a while with people hotlinking to graphics on my servers to their myspace profiles, but admin took care of that problem.