xisto Community
Kaimukichick07

Music Sites Where to find urls for music....

Can some1 give me the URL's for:Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn TissBomfunk MC's - FreestylerBlack Eyed Peas - My HumpsFort Minor - Believe meAny of these is warmly welcomed, i would find them myself, but I dont know how.I need them for the same reason, to get them on my MSN Space javascript:emoticon(':)')smilie

why dont you host your own song?, ie rip from QCD player.

Yes, really your "own" songs. At Xisto you can only host the songs you play (singing in a microphone, playing your own guitar, the music you invented and the song you wrote really by yourself. Music from other people are trademarked by the CD-recording companies, so you must not rip their CD's and put them on your Xisto site. Simply read the Xisto hosting rules.

for a limited amount of popular songs...and low quality...GO TO http://xanga.com/ popular one with many songs.yes, I know it's already been said, but someone's just not getting it.

You can always make a fake Myspace Music page, just sign up and you'll get one. Then upload the songs you want on your Myspace. Go to the profile of the fake music one and click "Add" next to the song you want. It will add the song to your real myspace.If you don't get it, I can go into more detail.Only problem is this may be copyright infringement.

Hello to all you people,By the WAY DID I MENTION ../..----------------------------Moderator Editby the way, asfds, did you take into account that your IP address is recorded as well as your e-mail ? Think about that next time you will forget being polite here.

first of all, I use YouTube. It provides greate collection. Unfortunately, bad quality. However, it is free and it is good for our first evaluation of unknown songs, groups and singers!!!After that I simply type the name of song + keyword "download" in google search...

Found a site!!

Music Sites

Replying to Kaimukichick07

I was looking for a site myself and I understood EXACTLY what your looking for! Something that will upload and store a URL with audio much like Photobucket does with images? Well I came across this site in my own quest and sadly none of the sites listed below where what I was looking for. But!! Good news! I DID find a site that gives you a URL for music you upload! Just like Photobucket!! The site is Supload.Com. It works! I just did it myself!! I hope this works for you! Lemme know! My email is WWWdot***dotC0M@aol.Com and my myspace is myspace.Com/suicideflirt Good luck!

-reply by Amber