xisto Community
kucherafanclub

Runescape Any questions about Runescape?

Why doesnt runescape work on my computer?

Runescape

Hi runescape hasnt worked on my computer for about a year all it does is let me choose my world and I don't know why I was wondering if you tell me how to get it working.

Thanks from Rhys

-reply by rhys

You meed to change the recovery questions and the password to something that isnt in a dictionary.-reply by supdude

cant find runes

Runescape

I am really into magic but I have to buy runes every time I go on it

Plase mesage back with where to find them

Best armour combination thats cheap

Runescape

Hi, I was just wondering...Best armour combination thats cheap for members?

I'm going to be a member soon but I don't want to excede the limits of 5-8M of armour...I'm really looking forward to the Dragon Dagger with Poison and the Toktz shield, both really cheap,

I'm wondering about the HELMET BODY and LEGS I'm ok with boots (dragon) and cape (fire) and the gloves are going to be really easy for me.

So yeah, wats the best armour (cheap) for members?

-question by lol dude ***

I doubt that any new member will be capable of getting fire cape, though you would get a lot of tokkul (what you need to buy the Obsdian/Toktz sheild from the shop) from trying. For melee, stick with rune. Maybe Obsidian sheild, maybe Dragon Med or Neitiznot Helm, your choice.

what to do with a rusty sword

Runescape

Can you fix a rusty sword or at least make it useful?

-reply by hello there

runescapppeee

Runescape

Hey I'm a member on runescape and I wanted to know if theyrs any really fun places to go on runescape. And not castle wars or pest control but like places to go and see and stuff. Reply if you have any cool places on runescape for me to visit

-reply by lkehfpkejgt;erjkgegte

strength or attack

Runescape

I have a level 75 with 74 strength, 61 attack and 45 defense, I am a member and I have a question. I am focusing on keeping a low level, is it worth sacrificing my my low level to use dheroks great ax? I want to get 99 strength...Should I stick with dragon long for training or should I use dheroks, I also do not want high defense until I have 99 strength. What is better for me to train? jw please get back to me it's killing me that I can't decide. :P

-question by matt

Snowglobe is untradeable, it was a Winter Holiday item. We are in RS2.Take it to the guy south of Murphy for Trawler, near Yanille. You need p2p and 100gp.It's Dharoks, and not wanting defence will make long training expensive and short. I would suggest keeping your melee stats fairly close, and maybe not dragon long, nor the Great Axe, maybe DDS (dragon dagger super poison).

I'm a non-member and what gets me is that members have 100's of space in bank and non-members only have 68. My bank is full and have no room to put stuff in there and most of the stuff I need. Why is it that non-members cant have the same as members?-question by Katon031

questions about runescape - mini gamesRunescape

I play RS f2f and I was wondering if I can play minigames? conurary to popular belief, it seems, I am quite satasfied playing with my crumy garphics, slow responding game. Although I am only lvl 35 with total lvl 300.

darkcheese