xisto Community
kucherafanclub

Runescape Any questions about Runescape?

I also have played Runescape, and I've noticed often times that once you actually get into the game, once you get the hang of the things, you know the layout, it gets quite fun. I know someone who tried it once, thought it was too slow, and quit. Later, when she tried again and really tried to play, she go into it and now she likes to play. So if you can stand the boring tutorial and slow start, it gets fun. I used to play, like I said, and had a lvl. 53 account. But now, I bought Guild Wars for $50 - and that's all you have to pay, including for online play. So, incredible graphics, free online play, and so much customization - for $50?!Yeah... I know a good deal when I see one.

Edited by HTML_Guru (see edit history)

I wasted a whole 2 years of my life on this game.....but the good news is it made me $2000 dollars a year later.....I dunno if anyone has noticed the market for gold on eBay, but it is out of control, when i quit Runescape i had several of the rarest Party Hats, which just about sold for 50 Million gold pieces each when i was rdy to sell them, and the currecnt going price on eBay right now per Mill is TWENTY(20) Dollars.....so one party hat = $1000, i havent even begun to get rid of all my runescape assests.....so i have alot more money to count on coming in....but yea, the game suxs, but i was a little kid at the time and it was free!

I used to play runescape but it gets VERY boring after you have finished all the quests etc.. it is very tempting to go and buy members which in my opinion is a total waste of money. Pay to play sucks, bad. You have these cool free games that are just as good.Also runescape is java based, yeah sure it's good for cross-platform compatibility but for a game I say no, that is one reason for the limited graphics, also if you have a really good graphics card and only a 500mhz pc you won't get better fps, it uses software rendering.Overall it's not worth it. Believe me once you finish most of the quests it gets boring and the members is tempting. You might as well go for a free game instead-HellFire

Whoever says runescape is boring obviously dos NOT know what they are really talking about. If you say that runescape is boring then you have never experianced all that there is you probably only stuck do doing 1 thing like mining and smithing which is VERY boring but there are millions of other very amusing aspects to the game like Castle wars and doing quests and jut making new friends. There is also Many minigames that you can play like mage training and TzHaar fight pits. You can get a pet cat and even reate your house and customise it to your liking. Yes there are limits to the game but they are always updating the game with new quests and skills and all kinds of things. So there you go if you say that runescape is boring then ou are basically not trying to have fun and probably despise all other MMORPG's

When i started playing runescpe, (i didnt even know why i started it =) i just didnt know what to do. I just played, played and played.... Now i know most of whole game, im 95lvl member, have own fansite and clan, and.... I just like it! And all this started in a pizzeria where someone else were playing runescpe and when he left, i made a guy to it. LOL :unsure: . i was playing Gangstawar when i made it, but when they updated server and my guy were lost with best items in whole game, i played runescape. and i have tried habbo hotel too... i lost so much of money(real money) in that stypid game! So, i play runescpe now. :D

Im playng it sometimes, my main combat are 93 and total 1390.Very good game, working on java and i dont have to download anything to my computer to play it.And i love p2p chause its soo big, lots of quest and skills. :P

About runescape, it is possible to attack other players right? How come I can't attack players? Is it because I am not in the right place or will there be an icon or something that will tell me when I am able to attack another player? Sorry I just started runescape and I don't know.

To tell you the truth, I hate Runescape. The game is boring itself and it lags a lot. Also, most of the time, you'll click on something, but it'll go the other way. Once time even, I was fighting and got so bored that I did not pay attention to my life, and I died. If you die, you lost most of your stuff so that is another reason why I don't like it.
I agree with what SoldatRevolution said; Diablo II is a lot better then Runescape in just about every way. It also has more people on it.

you are probs the dumbest guy to hate rs, firstly, it does not lag, it is YOU that is lagging, runescape hosts itself on a 24 mb broadband and the fact its made with java make it soi fast and kills lag. and when you fight yoiur meant to PAY attention and EAT food and it wuld be so gay is htere was no consequince of dieing, plus if your a member just get a ring of life and you keep all your stuff, and the mini game and the new skills OWN! like theiving andslaying, now you can even make your own houses!!!!!!!

in my opinion rs over diablo 2, im a huge gamer and diablo 2 seems dead nooby at the end of my day afterplaying the games i do

About runescape, it is possible to attack other players right? How come I can't attack players? Is it because I am not in the right place or will there be an icon or something that will tell me when I am able to attack another player? Sorry I just started runescape and I don't know.

Wilderness. From any f2p area, head north till it's dark/dead ground, a skull in the corner of the the playing area and a DANGER notice.

Cba to read the whole topic, but RS ftw.

Thank you very much!

I dont like RuneScape. Played it before and did most of the free member quests. Now i think about it as a waste of time. The graphic is really horrible. World of Warcraft is based to RuneScape as most of you may know and is much better. The only bad thing about WoW is that you need to pay monthly even after you have bought it to play it. Or else i would have bought it.