xisto Community
kucherafanclub

Runescape Any questions about Runescape?

I've been playing Runescape for a little while now. I finished all the quests that can be done by free members and most of skills are at a decent level. I started this topic so that if anyone else is playing through runescape and runs into a problem they can ask for some help here. So if you have questions about any free quest or if you can't find something let me know and I'll help you as mch as I can.I just noticed the typo in the topic description. I don't know if I can fix that or not, if anyone knows let me know.

Notice from wwheeler:
There you go, I fixed it for you..

I play runescape I am a member. Very fun game and additive. My guys level is 72 and skill total is 980. All my friends play it and they enjoy it. The best part it is cheap to become a member it is only 5 dollars and there is lots on new places to go, quests to do, items to get, and mosters to kill. They have a high scores to see how good you are aginst other players. There is the wilderness to attack othere players and also a duleing arena to bet on fights.

For quest help or skill help you can go to runehq, tip.it, runescapers

i have played games with horrible graphics before,even games with no graphics(text-based), but i cannot stand this game. i played for like 30 before i got bored with it.....

I've played runescape for a while, but I recently found I don't have time for it anymore. Though the graphics weren't all that great, I found it addicting and I couldn't really stop (well, until recently :rolleyes:). I play it every once and a while... My username is blanksociety

I've played runescape for a while, but I recently found I don't have time for it anymore. Though the graphics weren't all that great, I found it addicting and I couldn't really stop (well, until recently :rolleyes:). I play it every once and a while... My username is blanksociety

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I realy don't like runescape. I don't know why, I was just never interested in it. I guess I like games that get to the point or end quickly. These games that go on an on....and on in a never ending adventure tend to bother me. Not to mention, It didn't play well on my computer. By the way, is that blue man group I see in your avatar?

Runescape is a very complex game and differs greatly from other RPG games. Even though i myself think that Runescape has really bad graphics, i still believe that the Runescape admins had worked very hard to bring it all together. I remember when i first started, it was quite fun! You could play it anywhere with an internet connection, especially school. So i got addicted but after you reach around level 40, you realise it is getting boring because everything is the same. All the magic spells, all the fighting, all the same. But then now i realise that Runescape is a web-browser-based game that is powered by Java and i think: Not many have tried to use Java to operate a browser-based game before and Runescape is one of its-kind. So we cannot judje Runescape by how you look at it but what it takes to make it and whatever complicated code they've got in there! :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I hate Runescape. The game is boring itself and it lags a lot. Also, most of the time, you'll click on something, but it'll go the other way. Once time even, I was fighting and got so bored that I did not pay attention to my life, and I died. If you die, you lost most of your stuff so that is another reason why I don't like it.I agree with what SoldatRevolution said; Diablo II is a lot better then Runescape in just about every way. It also has more people on it.

Runescape has bad graphics yes, but it is also a suprizingly good and entertaining game. I meen Look at ragnorok (That is mostly for Zech's because he still plays it all the time) its a russian mmo that is made so it has 2d chars in a 3d world, awkward, but it makes the game unique and ultimatly incredably fun. Runescapes bad graphics are made 1 to attract people since it looks funny, and 2 so the servers don't get overly laggy. And seeing how many people are subscribed to it shows how awsome the game must be. I know I'm being kind of a hypocrite because I am actually one of those people who stopped playing it, because I found better graphics else where (Anarchy Online, which it's not only the graphics it's the supurb and unique fantisy/sci-fi game play which is what got me hooked on it.) Only problem is Anarchy's trail is over by next january 16th, which then I will probaly go back to the free gameplay of Runescape or just finnaly order a game like that. But for anyone that wants to play a free and suprizingly fun and addictive game, go play Runescape, its fun, there are fast servers, its free unless you join the members area (kind of obvious) and there are only a verrry few restrictions that you get for playing in nonmember (Although there is alot of extra stuff you can do on members, which makes you be able to use acouple more extra stuff and make a couple more extra stuff) :rolleyes: But I still gotta say, theres HL2 mods for a MMORPG (free of course since if they made you pay Steam/Valve would sue them) and the mmo will allow 100-200 people on one server and there will be 5 servers up 24/7. (I was once a mapper for them but they were asking for too much in too short of a time)Well theres my HL2 comment, and I guess after finishing that comment I'm going to finish this post :) See you guys around and have fun reading this. So much for a quick reply.Dmaster, if you don't really like runescape maybe you havnt played it alot. I know there are alot of games that are better but... It's a pretty good game.

lol I Auto also Infact I made my own guild auto miner and I have about 30mil coal (The auto miner has been on since last year I keep it on, on my server downstairs)

I would say Runescape is an ok game but it isn't something exactly for me because im not really used to the gameplay unlike other MMORPGs where they are more fulfilling.i also dont exactly find the way they fight monsters to be...realistic. but the concept on mining,fishing cooking e.g. is well planned out. i had an auto miner as well but when i got about 1000 iron i was bored of the game and stopped playing it. Overall its a fairly well designed game.

I think Runescape is the perfect game to play at work or school.The amount of quests and just the ability to kinda "survive" is pretty cool but of course that's where it ends. The quests get incredibely repetitive and you can only do so much with wprites that small.Sad to say it but i give a big thumbs down for Runescape