xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

New Irc Channel For This Board

For some reason, I can't access the IRC through IE (which I used to do), but it is cool, because mIRC is a lot better.TrianGulum, if you live anywhere in the UK, it is more than likely you wont be able to access the chat.

NOTICE:

????[/tab]Since I wasn't able to come online for a long period spanning over last two months, our IRC channel has got dropped (as it's linked with the founder's nickname, which expires after 30 days of not logging in, consequently dropping the channel too). I was scared that we'd loose the channel, but to my great relief I found that vizskywalker has taken the initiative and re-registered it and then on has been taking care of it quite capably.

????Henceforth, all queries regarding the channel should be directed at him and so will be, any requests for being made AOP/SOP of the channel. I'm there to help out of course - but he's the primary person in charge of the whole matter.

[tab]Good luck viz. :)

Regards,

m^e

Thank you m^e. Currently the plan is that all moderators at Xisto will be givne auto-ops. Which means, I would like all of you to drop by sometime, register a nick with NickServ, let me know what it is. I'm also working on a new bot for the channel, from scratch. Anyone who would be willing to help is gladly accepted.~Viz

I've been a long time IRC'r, and an op on #mirchelp (EFnet). Is there anyway we can possibly have the Xisto channel be on efnet? Or even have a channel on both, and tie them together? (I've seen that done a few times, the setup can be surprisingly simple if the channel isn't too busy.) :D-YB*Addicted to IRC, and proud of it*/quit I'm trapped on the internet...