xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
purplemonkeydishwasher000

best game on earth, if not, the multiverse Ikaruga

IKARUGA rocks, it's a vertical side-scrolling scroller with like 100 bullets flying at u from all sides, u change polarity of ur ship from black to white, white polarity can only absorb white bullets, black polarity can only absorb black bullets. When u are black u take off double as much firepower on white enemies and vice versa. u die in one hit if u get hit by an opposite color bullet. IT"S AWESOME, NOW EVERYONE GO BuY IT!!!!!!111111111

IKARUGA rocks, it's a vertical side-scrolling scroller with like 100 bullets flying at u from all sides, u change polarity of ur ship from black to white, white polarity can only absorb white bullets, black polarity can only absorb black bullets.  When u are black u take off double as much firepower on white enemies and vice versa.  u die in one hit if u get hit by an opposite color bullet.  IT"S AWESOME,  NOW EVERYONE GO BuY IT!!!!!!111111111

Never heard of it Can u tell me how mush it is sounds varry fun ?

I think I'll stick with Pokemon.

lol, i tried Heavently Sword, that game rocks but its too short, i currently own a ps3 dont know about that game never heard of it but if you say it rocks and telling everyone hell amma try it. Amma download the demo i forgot to mention i got a wii. ill do a research on it. to seee if its worth trying.

This question is really hard to answer. There was this one game which I played when I was very young (I know I was young coz I was using a dial-up connection then :( ) and I thought I would never see another game like it. The game was "Lemonade Tycoon 2" and I played it for just one hour. Why? Because it was a demo and I couldn't afford the full version!

For me personally, Silent Hill 3 or Metroid Prime. But i know for sure that the mario series is one of the best selling of all time. Really though, this question gets raised so often with so many different results, that it's pointless to try. In 1995 - 1997 Chronos Trigger, Goldeneye 007 and SuperMario 64 were among the best. In 1998-1999 it was half life 1 and System Shock 2 that were considered best. On reflection though, many believe Zelda:Ocarina of time to be better (1998). Then there's games such as Grand Theft Auto 4, Grand Turismo 4, Super Mario World, these are all games that ive seen mentioned on the net or in magazines as the "best" games of all time. I think they are all the best.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

My best game still remains as Final Fantasy Tactics, its just such a nice game with so much classes and animals, that it makes it so interesting. Plus its strategy, good use of the brain and knowing when to move in a character or not or to retreat etc. I really did wish they made a Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS2 but it never happened, lets see if one will come for the PS3, though I highly doubt that will happen T3T....Ogre Battle 64 was pretty cool as well, that came second to Tactics and it was really similar as is. Just you had more units at your dispsal and the battles didn't really last as long. It was more like small battles and you kept on battling till the other team either retreats or is completely destroyed. I remember how fun it was hunting those golems hehe xD I wanted to capture all the creatures in that.

Edited by Unknown_99 (see edit history)