xisto Community
harriko

What Keeps You Occupied On The Internet?

Well, i don't really get bored with the internet easily. Mostly, i just visit web design and graphic sites, or look for tutorials for Photoshop to improve my web designing skills.Sometimes i just download music, go to fun sites and answer hilariously annoying quizzes.

I usually look for roms for different systems to play like SNES, GBA, N64 and NES. I also like searching for freeware games and keeping up to date on forums like this one. The internet is kind of boring but it's better than doing nothing.

well at the moment iam on the internet and feeling bored... i relised a while ago the internet got very boring to me. and i just wondered who people can keep themselves occupied on the internet for ages. instead of waiting for a very long download.

dont you find the internet boring?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im bored too! :rolleyes:

I do the MSN chat thing, go to forums, read blogs, do research about important things, or just things i want to know more about. There is always something to look up online.. i like band websites, music videos, photo galleries, updating my own website, although that can get boring at times, like right now , i just don't want to think about reworking my 500+ image gallery! But anyway, just go to some fun sites like quiz sites or bored.com or play games online, (kind of time-consuming, so use in moderation) & just have fun!

Very rarely do I get bored at the computer. Normally I find myself browsing various forums, chatting with friends over various IM services, checking out my regularly visited websites, checking the news, or occasionally playing a game. Recently I've become hooked on homestarrunner.com's Strong Bad. But hey, I'm also a guy, so when all else fails, there's always...

Well, let's see....I:

Go to some forums, such as the Jaia Interactive support forum, and the an online micronation (I'm a legislator there, and we have a nice economy, so if anybody's interested, PM me)

Talk to friends on AIM

And that's pretty much it :rolleyes:

I have crazy amounts of forums I'm in, and I'm staff in a few of them. I'm also developing my own site so that takes time. Then there is maddox which is fun reading, bash also fun and finally Tucker Max. Oh wait I can't forget wikipedia, now there is a time waster :P

well at the moment iam on the internet and feeling bored... i relised a while ago the internet got very boring to me. and i just wondered who people can keep themselves occupied on the internet for ages. instead of waiting for a very long download.

dont you find the internet boring?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I realized the internet was completely boring to me about a year ago =/

I don't really do much on the internet except for research and chatting. I check my emails and a few forums that are related to current projects or friend's things and taht doesn't really take that long.

What I really use the internet for is gaming, as in xbox live, I've never had a high performance computer and never relaly got into pc gaming that much, but I love to hop on my xbox and just play against other people =)

When I've first got addicted to Internet I could spend days just chatting in chatrooms and forums. Then I got bored, really bored...Now, what keeps me on the net - my resposibilities. I need to get online daily and check everything. Other than that... - Online games - Forums - Music - Photoshop - Tutorials - MSN - News (I dont watch TV) - DeviantArt and LivejournalAnd when I get very-very bored, I read books.

Edited by Twiggy (see edit history)