xisto Community
Shogi

Low Self-esteem sometimes i hate myself

ur not alone

Low Self-esteem

I jus want to reply back to the guy who hate him self and feels ugly, well you are not alone in this after all you know that God is with you no mater how we feel left out by parents or friends,let me tell you my story I have 3 sisters 3 brothers I was told when I was born my dad dint wanted to get my mom from the hospital beacuse he found out I am a gurl,secound of all am always compared to my aunt who ran a way from home got pragent with this guy and now devorced my dad called me a ***** infroth of my brothers and sisters when I dint even meet a guy cuz I feel ugly who will come to me when there are the other white beautiful gurls,my dad doesn not allow us to keep make up he says its for married women not even clean our face he says we want attraction from men.My mom follows watever my dad says .I am so big now an not in a university my dad says if I will go out to study all I want to do is just go meet up guys and have fun.So now am jus big gurl staying at home praying to God to change my dads mind because I want a good future for me I belive am a good person in the hearth I don't hate people only my elder sister she gets wat ever she wants she stuided university and gruadet and now she is coming back home my dad and mom cant wait to mee her ,she breaks our things and spits still gets her way she is almost thirty years old imagen that.Most of the time I cry and pray for happnes I still do till today or a way out from my family they are the people who have always told me go away you and your big mouth black skin and all that negative things a parents should not say I blame them for all this am feeling now its all because of them.

-reply by leena

BackgroundLow Self-esteem

I'm fourteen I'm short and a healthy weight for my size, all my fat goes to my chest and it's not like I don't workout but I just can't help. Not only that in life I'm a chaser I've never been desired from girls our Friends I bend over backwards for my friends and they take advantage of me. I've never had a girl actually want me or find me attractive it hurts me. The nicest thing I've ever been told from anyone outside my family  is ,"You'd be somewhat ok if you were taller" It's impossible for me to tell anyone my feelings cause I know I can't trust them. I feel ditached from everyone and so everything I say I make into a joke/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley8.Gif. I'm a very spastic kid I studder when I get excited or nervous. I feel like even in my own life story I'm still just a prop, even my friends have told me I'm just there I'm always in the backgound.I don't want to sound like I'm looking for attention I just need to get some of my feelings out and it feels good