xisto Community
Shogi

Some Of My 3D Models im still learning..

Shogi, I have to agree that the dresser looks great. I like the shuriken, also. The C4 has an awkward shadow line going diagonally across the front. Maybe it should be there, but it just doesn't seem right to my eyes.And gamerchick, I like your Gonrack. Very creative.

the C4 needs work but it ain't bad.... the star needs some polishing... i think you started the wrong way with it... try to make it from more poligons...the tube seeme edgy.... and it makes the shurricane not realistici liked the drawer.... it's nice and realistic.... i can find only 2 things wrong with it : the buttons are somehow too green... try to make them of a dark-metal texture.... and in the lower right side of the drawer... the circles are a little to exagerated....but overall... nice work... keep doing it... keep posting it so that you can realise better on what you need to work on.... thubs up, nice job !

That's a really neat start to your 3D work. I've got this guy called Vijay who works part time at our office who's just in his first year of art (including graphics and 3d) and he does all our set designs, including 3d walk throughs of entire stadiums, custom decorated C&B halls and the likes - and we're all enthralled - fantastic line.. keep up the excellent effort.. !!

Wow, the dresser looks really nice. I'm modeling a person and exporting it with Illustrator. Here are some pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

3rd picture

Here's a short clip of it walking.

1064293028[/snapback]

COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!!

Nice work .....

Keep it up ..

I can only appreciate u for this and nothing else :o

I am also trying to learn 3D Modelling these dayz ...

May be I will post my own pictures, sometimes in the future :P

Regards:

Samya Khalid

From few years experience I wanna say thats really friggin good for a beginner only few weeks in.Bump maps are your friend go add some grain grit maps like sand to it as a bump map bring it up jsut a bit not much to even tell its sand youll be amazed by it.And on the throwing star slight reflection map. I dunno how far you are into mapping but really if you get good at maps your models can suck but look amazing still.Feel free to message me if ya ened help with anything