xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

A Very Grim Discovery 41 Bodies Found Shot, Beheaded in Iraq

Credit: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Apparently Wed, about 41 bodies were found beheaded or riddled with bullets were found in two different places throughout Iraq. Officials haven't put out any more info.

This is truly very scary to me even though I don't have that much sympathy.

That's gonna give me nightmares. I was scared enough of the first decapitation, and now there are 41 more. Yuk.I think this whole Iraq thing is ridiculous because it seems like the war is not going anywhere, and more and more people are killed each day - on either side.Think about what their families are going through. Tough times, but Bush is only in the White House for 3-ish more years.

Yikes! That's horrible :angry: I wonder what it must be like to have a member of your family in the military.

ack.... i'm starting to wonder if it'd be better if we got the heck out of there and let iraq fight it's own battles....

What the hell? thats really a very gruesome act. I wonder the reason why all these things keep on happening in Iraq.Kinda strange place to live. I'll never think of living in such a nasty place.

Thats quite scary but you cant really blame all of it on the suiced bombers etc.. some of the blame falls to america and england and other contries which ar einvolved if we had not went in this owuld not have happend also it would have been better for the people of iraq to over throw saddam but alas america had to go in guns blazing -.- stiring *BLEEP* between everyone in iraq.

that's totally un-concievable. i think it's kind of a last ditch effortt at getting more reaction from the world. almost like an "this is what to do before we loose' type of thing.i just can't imagine what it's like for the families of those people. it must be absolutely horrible. i think bush understand this, but he has no choice. what can he do now? he can't back out, and he can't wage more war. it's a really bad situation. i wish we didn't go back into iraq, i don't care how "liberated" the people are now. it's not worth it. they should have stood up to their dictator and liberated themselves - it's their fault, as a collective society, that they were in this mess, as sad as it is.i hope we've learned a lesson from this (but, as history will show, it will repeat itself again in the future).

That's just sick. Viewing this picture makes me wonder why the heck are we still in Iraq when no weapons of mass destruction was there in the first place.. I say we give them some money to build Iraq back up and leave. Shid give the Sadam back since so many are fighting for him

Credit: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Apparently Wed, about 41 bodies were found beheaded or riddled with bullets were found in two different places throughout Iraq. Officials haven't put out any more info.

This is truly very scary to me even though I don't have that much sympathy.

58353[/snapback]

Whoever did that....thats just lame and pure evil. I h8 this b.a.s.t.a.r.d in my school....doesnt mean i go and b.l.o.o.d.y kill him LOL!!!if every1 did that....we would all be dead as all of us have an enemy and he would attack u and u would do the same. This is very like a film i watched....50 people died.....beheaded....he might be the second grim reaper...who knows lol :):P JUST GO AWAY EVIL...LEAVE US ALONE :angry::blink::ph34r:

That is sad :). There were so many innocent lives lost in Iraq. And all for what? Nothing. There was no reason for the thousands of soldier deaths, and many more civial deaths.I don't get why the insurgants attack civilians. That is so stupid... they didn't even do anything. I don't mind them killing soldiers, because they have willingly risked their lives to fight against them. But civilians? That's just sick...

y the war anyway there are other waysto get sadam outta of there.Such as Un England and the united states of america could present the un with evidence that sadam was tortuing the people of iraq and he had previously broke a rule in the book of geneva sumit like that and there would have to be no war no deaths no sons without fathers no wife without a husband or a mother seeing her child die first but its just the way it is but another grim discovery President Bush may be going into conflict with other african and asia countries to get the president out but you may have noticed most of these countries have small or big oil manufactors and ports which then would make big revenue.