xisto Community
bboycraze

Bboy/breakdancing Games?

Cool, this topic came up. I tried guitar hero and DDR in the mall when i when it came out. My gf was too embarressed to play but these kids kept looking at me like is that all you got. LOL. They may have had experience but I had money, so I spent a few bucks and broke a sweat. It was easy to catch on - eventually they were out of money. On the computer there is a free software which is similar to DDR and you can download the songs for it. I forgot what it is called. But just google for DDR clones.Back to the concept about BBoy and how it would play. I think older consoles could not do much cause of processing power and cable hinderance. Today their are wireless controllers and with Wii - the wireless motion detection. Of course I do not know what the current implementations of gyroscopes/piezoeletric sensors in controllers; but, I believe that will be the lowest common denominator when i comes to video game input. Kinda like what the Wii is now to the NES Power Glove.My controller concept:Instead of mats like DDR it may consist of maybe 2/3 wireless antennas that are within the perimeter of your living room. The players will wear wireless patches (like what is affixed to all merchandise) which have a permanent code in it. These lightweight patches like stickers can be on the fingers, arms, hands, legs, and feet. The wireless antennas will detect in realtime the location of a player via the patches by processing all the triangularity of their location - Similar to GPS. It can simply be calibrated for each user - like the analog of joysticks or a screen of a pda.How it will play:Similar to Guitar Hero you will start out small. Pick out a name for yourself. Earn money, experience, and fame, along with distinguishable titles. Travel to different locals. Ability to initial battles, run from battles, or compete in battles. There will always be a option starting physical fights and or defending yourself. Slowly you learn moves, earn respect, and people to join your crew. Their can be an adult element to the game like: going to bars, meeting partners, making contacts, networking, going to night clubs, concerts, and random battles at those venues.You will unlock moves, songs, and other possessions like cars, clothes, etc.Of course you can use/loose your money, experience, and fame based upon what you do and how you act.Aside from the main game, there will also be some old skool arcade games, old skool songs/remixes, ability to tagg (spraypaint), rap (kareoke), and mix (create your own beats). The tagging can be exported to PNG files. Music you create can be exported to M4a/ogg or whatever you prefer. Also would be the ability to record and save your movements. There can be replays like the EA games.You can create songs, moves, and beats which can be used to compete online or to learn and download from other players.So like if you really can do a headspin, flare, or some really tricked out session, more props to you. The only thing is the liability of the game. I guess there will be an shrink-wrap release of liablity waiver. Once you open the box we would not be liable.Well this is just some ideas on the bboy topic. :mellow: