xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mpodner

Need For Speed Underground 2 (pc) Tell me what you think about this game

No, there isn`t nothing special at the end, just that the game ends at 60% of it.The game is really boring, because the feeling from NFSU1 isn`t there anymore, and the opponents are too easy even on hard.

yeah...it is coool enough. :P we can make a great auto mobile as the best performance.a little shortcoming is the cartoon before accessing.it is better to use video to replace those dymanic gif format photos. :P

mmm I would rather Need for speed Most wanted, because is the sport cars that makes a driving game exciting, also modding, but i prefer a luxury sport car (as Porsche 911) than a Golf modded...

i liked it, but the handling of all cars sucked. i like nfsmw better. i have all need for speeds atarting from underground, so that would be i have 3 of the nfs games. burnout 3 is also good, but revenge is better. the cars are better, and the crash trucks are tougher exept for b3's big rig, but dat dont count! lol i seriously want EA to come out with a second most wanted, but it should have more cars. ToCA has around 70. KEEP UP, NEED FOR SPEED! U ONLY HAVE 30!! yea, it should never have gotten rid of the skyline and other imports. i liked them, but they cant always make skyline the best car. i liked it when it was bmw that had the spotlight, it was a great change