xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
micnoo

San Andreas Is great

Hi y'all ive got san andreas and think it is great im currently on the desert bit, i only just finished san fierro though. what do you think of san andreas?Im pretty dissapointed they dont have good 'ol Tommy Vercetti anymore.

The gameplay is superb, it has amazing graphics. The fight scenes are awesome, it quickly loads battles with over 3000 men. The tactical side of the battlefield of great, formations can win or lose you a battle. Whether choosing to skirmish or head straight on it a win or lose question.

The Campaign map is absolutely amazing, you do no long, have something in a region to attack it, you have to move to actually at the army, basically meaning, you can be in the same region as an army but not attacking it. Now you also have to deal with forests(can be used to ambush an enemy) and Moutainpasses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happened 2 Tony anyway ? i was growing 2 love him !! man... can u tell me what happened 2 him ?? pls pls pls.

P.S. does annyone know when the pc ver will be ready ??

I'm getting bored of all of these mission based games out there (GTA). Sure it's fun at first to drive around and do anything, but after awhile it gets kind of boring a repetive. After you stole every car you can find, and shot millions of civilians that look exactly the same, it gets kind of boring. Some of the missions are just plain frustrating instead of fun. I like a game like Zelda more, because it is not mission-based, and you can still do pretty much anything you want in the gigantic overworld like wind wakers.

this is probably the best grand theft auto 3d game ever! there are so much function or things you can do on there. it really bring the game to life and more realistic.i also heard that the game i banned in the UK becaouse of its violence and stuff to kids under age. but most of the times i still see it in the shops... very confused about that.anyone know if there are any news on the next grand theft auto series in the making? what more things could they add on to the series??!! help aliens take over the world?!! LOL

I've lost all faith in the GTA.

GTA III was fun and funky, good graphics for its time and cool missions. Let down, I want to be able to speak thanks!

Vice City was ok, small map and terrible missions though made it nearly homework to play through the missions after about the 50% mark of the game. Motorbikes just don't replace good objectives for me.

San Andreas I haven't playedl but it looks like another VC, lots more gloss and a massive map but the missions are all the same.

"Oh no! A drive by, let's run away and gather our massive army of two people so we can bust these mofos!" Followed by some swearing and ethnic stereotypes. No thanks.

I've played all of the GTA series, and I'm still not impressed. GTA III was alright, but it still was lacking something. Vice City wasn't that much better that III, but it was still alright. San Andreas had lots of new cars, weapons, and features, but I would have liked to see better graphics. I'll still stick to Battlefield 1942, Half-Life 2, and Counter Strike: Source.

san andreas is way to easy of a game i beat it in like 10 hours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, there are a lot of hard missions in it. For example, that plane mission... It is, in my opinion, harder then Vice City.

As for you "10" hours, it must be only the missions. If you wanted to do everything, all unique jumps, all tags, all secret missions, all girlfriends at 100%, that would take a very long time.

I cannot find anywhere to get this game.I've been waiting for it to come out on the xbox for ages, it finally does and its nowhere to be found.Everywhere has sold out of it, i cant even find it to rent it .Does it outshine the ps2 version?

Yes, San Andress is good, but it's lacking in something, something that made me love the 2 previous editions so much. It's not ripped off the great movies of the past and put them in the game while GTA3 had enough Godfather themes through it to make you feel as cool as Marlon Brando and Vice City had more than a pinch of Tony Montana, San Andreas is lacking in this and loses a little something. I also didn't particularly like Carl Johnson, I found him quite annoying and not very cool, unlike Tommy Vercetti who just oozed sheer arrogance and coolness and it also seems less realistic. Some homeboy (Carl Johnson) becomes so well respected that he's stealing harrier jets from an aircraft carrier for some secret goverment agent is a push at best, and the graphics are very ordinary, you still have walls magically appearing in front of you as you are speeding down the road, but that's where the balancing act comes in: the reason San Andreas is so vast is that the graphics aren't the best, but the sheer size and scale of san Andreas is what makes the game so great, there is a lot to do once the missions are over in the great area of San Andreas but this does not make up for the overall gameplay. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not as good as Vice City/GTA3. I found these titles much more enjoyable and the missions also had a bit more substance to them. I also disliked having to eat and go to the gym as these added to the tedium of things. It's also not as addictive as its predocessors. I don't have that same urge to play as I did in GTA3, and I want to hear more of LAZLOW and his chatterbox style radiostation, he brings great humour to the games, but the radio on San Andreas was impressive. My personal favourite was master sounds which had motown classics in abundunce from James Brown's "Pay Back" to Lyn Collins' "Rock Me Again." SUPERB. It made for a pleasant driving experience. All in all, this is game but Vice City still holds the crown as the best game in the GTA series so far. :(

I agree that San Andreas in not a brand new game. It's build on Vice City (which was built on GTA III). But new features, like swimming, stats, fashion and etc. (haven't discovered everything jet) makes the game interesting again :(I'm not biggest fan of GTA, what means I din't complete GTA, GTA II and I didn't complete GTA III, GTA Vice City on 100%, but still I was waiting for San Andreas. And now I'm having fun playing few hours a day. I agree that seeking to complete game on 100% might be like homeworks, but why do that if it's not a must? And why not use walktrouhts, if the game becames to hard (for example when 98 of 100 secret packages are found, the last 2 could be anywhere, and finding them withuot help is quite borring, when efforts are worthless for 5 or 6 hours).One thing I dont like in GTA are vehicles. Why don't they buy patents from cars brands... It would be much more interesting driving a BMW instead of Sentinel or chasing an old Shelby instead of Sabre. Maybe in future they'll fix that... I hope... :(