xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
micnoo

San Andreas Is great

I agree that San Andreas in not a brand new game. It's build on Vice City (which was built on GTA III). But new features, like swimming, stats, fashion and etc. (haven't discovered everything jet) makes the game interesting again :(

I'm not biggest fan of GTA, what means I din't complete GTA, GTA II and I didn't complete GTA III, GTA Vice City on 100%, but still I was waiting for San Andreas. And now I'm having fun playing few hours a day. I agree that seeking to complete game on 100% might be like homeworks, but why do that if it's not a must? And why not use walktrouhts, if the game becames to hard (for example when 98 of 100 secret packages are found, the last 2 could be anywhere, and finding them withuot help is quite borring, when efforts are worthless for 5 or 6 hours).

One thing I dont like in GTA are vehicles. Why don't they buy patents from cars brands... It would be much more interesting driving a BMW instead of Sentinel or chasing an old Shelby instead of Sabre. Maybe in future they'll fix that... I hope... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Either they'd rather have their own names, they want to save money, or they don't want their names in the game. Keep in mind that GTA has been banned several different times. I don't think GM and Ford want their brand of cars in a violent game such as that. Even if they did get one brand of cars to agree, they'd have to get all of them, or else the game would be unbalanced.