xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Site Trouble. Help please.

Can some one help me? I am having problems. I upload all my files. And when everything is set up I go to my site and try to login but I can't. Something pops up at the top and disappears and it brings me back to the login page. I have all the files uploaded. If anyone knows anything about Snard's Scripts I would like some one to help. I have the latest version. Some one please help soon. \

My username is Ao)K-General My password is ******I would really like some help. Thank you anyone who helps me.

removed password :angry:

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Sorry i can't help you with that, but i don't think its a good idea to put your password in public. Somebody could just go and delete everything or do stuff with your account!

What kind of site-creation thingy are you using? Your on-site CP was really confusing. You may want to switch over so we can get you that shoutbox - I found a bunch, but they're all vertical, and there's really no where to put it on your site with that type of CMS.

The username and password I put out was for my website. Not my hosting account. biscuitrat, what do you mean switch over so I can get a shoutbox. Now for some reason its working. And I gotta be careful. But what do you mean? I have no clue. lol

I mean use another CMS. The one you're using is really confusing. You might be better off with PHP-Nuke and a built in shoutbox.