xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your Favorite Fighting Series

i would say maybe street fighter but the EX series make me want to slit my throat so i think i will have to go with either Samurai Shodown or the Capcom vs. series.Samurai Shodown games are always just excellent in my opinion, although they do tend to run on the advanced challenge level, it requires more discipline from you to truly have fun and appreciate the game.the capcom vs. series are just fun to play while you're on the phone or want to listen to to some Linkin Park lolzies and just chill.

Killer Instict for SNES was good. I also liked the Street Fighter Series and Mortal Kombat was also good. I haven't played too many new Fighters on the new consoles so I wouldn't be able to comment on that. Even though I tend to find older games more fun than most games on the newer consoles.

Well, I don't really like fighting games but if Super Smash Bros. counts as a fighting one, then that is what I would choose. Then again, there are some good Street Fighters so if SSB doesn't count, that is my other vote.

My favorite fighting game is the Gulty Gear X series, great game that all to say about it. :( The fact that this series is still using 2D graphic even when it is on the PS2 when most of the fighting games have switched over to 3D graphics is amazing to see something like this, the different characters fighting styles are great, some of them are a bit comical but that makes this game even better. :D

Hands down, Soul Calbur Two, and Super Smash brothers Melee. SSBM never seems to get old, and has alot of fans. It sold alot too, and I see why. You go wrong with beating the living shwa out of your favorite Nintendo characters. Soul Calibur is good too, but not as good as SSBM,

Tekken is the best I think. Part 1, 2 and 3 were cool. But 4 & 5 are almost the same as part 3. But the characters are the best of all. Still like the game very much. Soul Calibur is also very cool, but not as much as tekken.

I must say my favorite of the 2D fighters is the Guilty Gear series. I don't think there is a 2d fighter out there that is better.For the 3d fighters I myself am a fan of the Dead or Alive series & the DoA girls :(. Games like Soul Calabre & Mortal Combat really are not my thing. The whole hand to hand combat thing si neat and it takes lots of skill and I mostly loose >_<;;

smash bros. is the best. its great at parties. it would be better if there were a create-a-character option. yknow, give it an rpg twist. have fighting stats and crud.