xisto Community
whafizi

Search Engine Submission how to submit my site to search engine

i use WebPosition Gold (http://www.dogpile.com:80/info.dogpl.cloud.other/search/home?q=www.webposition.com)... IIRC it is the most widely used commercial software for search engine optimization.It is an extremely powerful tool and can analyze your pages to suggest optimizations, scan search results from a bunch of engines for listings from your website, and it also has submission tools. The standard license costs only $150. If you can dedicate some time to using program and optimizing your website, your search engine rankings will increase, and in turn the software could pay for itself many times over.I used it about a year ago for one of my dad's websites, and I can attest that it is a powerful tool and it is very simple to use.After buying myself a car, a professional license for WebPosition Gold ($350) is one of the top things on my list of things to buy.

Got a question folks. Is there anyway a full flash site ever have a chance to get listed and earned a good rank to search engines? If there's no other way to get ranked then maybe i'll just re-do the site and convert it to html.

The best way isnt to submit your site, let the engines find you. I waited three weeks and at the end I still get bots daily, taking up 300MB of my bandwidth in total and ive never submit my site.

I totally agree with you on this on Trekkie101. Submitting your website to Search Engines is just more hassle to be getting on with. It's less trouble and it's much easier if you let the Search Engines find your site. But to do this, you will probably need good Meta Tags. By having a Meta Tag, Search Engines will put your site into various categories depending on the theme of your site. I know that there are several sites that will create Meta Tags for you but i'm not sure what they are. Does anyone know if Xisto does them? B)

Usually your site will be in googles index's in the next month, when google does its reindexing. So all the new websites that have been submitted SHOULD be added to googles site crawler index. I will have more information about this soon because nearly a month ago i submitted a google sitemap, i will see what happens at the start of next month.

URLs for Submitting your website to Google,Yahoo and MSN

Lots of people have different voices regarding search engine submission. I can suggest you the links for submitting your site to MSN,Google And Yahoo.

For MSN the link is MSN.com

For Google the link is Google.com

For Yahoo, the link is Yahoo.com.

So far as my suggestion goes, do not re-submit your site to Google as I have seen GoogleBOT to be clever enough to pick up the changes in your site. But it takes some time,as in my case, it took nearly a month to get my site indexed in Google completely.

Get high rankings in Google and Yahoo with IBP's top-rated Top 10 Optimizer Brand new version 9 BP is a proven tool that helps you to get top 10 rankings in Google, Yahoo and all other major search engines.It is a unique real-time website promotion software tool that you cannot get anywhere else.Always up-to-date and based on the current top 10 resultsWhen a search engine changes its ranking algorithm, IBP allows you to immediately optimize your web pages for the new algorithm. IBP is always up-to-date and it helps you to get at the top of the search results.IBP tells you in three easy steps what you have to do to improve your web pages for top 10 search engine rankings. Highly ranked web pages bring more visitors and more sales to your site.

Hello baliartshop,

Can you explain in a few words how to use the IBP software? I don't think that everyone can use is, because it is quite difficult to understand as a newbie.

Lorenza

Get high rankings in Google and Yahoo with IBP's top-rated Top 10 Optimizer Brand new version 9 BP is a proven tool that helps you to get top 10 rankings in Google, Yahoo and all other major search engines.

It is a unique real-time website promotion software tool that you cannot get anywhere else.

Always up-to-date and based on the current top 10 results

When a search engine changes its ranking algorithm, IBP allows you to immediately optimize your web pages for the new algorithm. IBP is always up-to-date and it helps you to get at the top of the search results.

IBP tells you in three easy steps what you have to do to improve your web pages for top 10 search engine rankings. Highly ranked web pages bring more visitors and more sales to your site.

There are some important items you have to check out before submitting your pages to a search engine. Some search engines have human indexers who visit your site and decide whether to include it and other search engines have automated techniques called spiders / crawlers / bots. In either case they will examine the page title, the page content and META Tag keywords and description.It's not the matter of submitting you site to search engines. Optimization is more important, because there is a big chance that 'nobody' will click on you site if it is not indexed at the top of the searchengine.

Aside from manual submission to Google, you might want to also try using Google Sitemaps (https://www.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2F&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2F, requires a google account, a gmail account will do).

All you need to do is create a sitemap.xml file where your index file resides (take a look at mine as an example http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) and submit it to your Google Sitemap account under your site url once added.

You may need to verify your you have access to the server by creating a randomly generated html file name in your Sitemap account, such as erte79g7g9gy9r6google.html.

Other than this, validate your site using one of the W3C validators and appropriate Doc Types, try to make sure your meta tag keywords and description are actually used in the content of your site (and have different meta tag keywords description and title tags for different pages that are relevant).

Also try to have a good amount of actual textual content on each page, not just a heaps images and layout code and what not.

I know a good automated site submittion url. Try http://www.submitexpress.com/, there is a free feature there where you can submit your website in 75 search engines for free...

Hello Everyone

I have also used this automated submission service. Yes this is good but I will suggest another website with semi-automated submission. The site is http://www.1ps.biz/. This site provides three types of services including a free semi-automated submission facility. As free service it allows you to submit your website's url to a combination of more than 200 Web Directories, and Search Engines.

If you have about 45 mins then this is a very good free resource for website submission. You must try it. :P

Take Care

Hello Everyone
I have also used this automated submission service. Yes this is good but I will suggest another website with semi-automated submission. The site is http://www.1ps.biz/. This site provides three types of services including a free semi-automated submission facility. As free service it allows you to submit your website's url to a combination of more than 200 Web Directories, and Search Engines.

If you have about 45 mins then this is a very good free resource for website submission. You must try it. :P

Take Care

http://www.1ps.biz/ -- russian SEO :P