xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fce-moerbeke

New Google Feature awesome

I like the feature. It's not something life changing but it will can save me some time.

Nice for persons who can't think up keywords of their own

Sometimes I do have trouble thinking of a good keyword. I think this is just another great example of Google's ingenuity and search (no pun intended) for a better product. Thats what I like about them.

The new Google search feature is pretty useful. It comes in handy when I want to see what are popular searches for a particular topic.

I agree with Xeon, its good to see what you should search for is you aren't sure. If you are researching something for homework or coursework and you can't quite find what you want to know, it can come in handy.So, does anyone know when it will be released? I gues they are still looking for bugs seeing as the release of GMail is coming soon and all.

Heh, looks nice. Good for bad spellers or someone trying to search for a foreign language. Does it use CGI or something to make the list pop up so fast? The list must be a few GB!

Another cool feature that google is going to add is that you can search for every book from...all the libraries from every college in the US? I forgot exactly what kind of colleges and how many...but I think its pretty kool. That would really be creepy if google made it's own operating system...woah dude

Yeah that would be preety creepy but i have a feeling that it could totally happen, especially if they keep up the progress that they are making right now, the stocks are climbing through the roof they are becoming the next microsoft, which is preety good for a search engine considering they doubled yahoo's profit last year i gotta give them props though.