xisto Community
remonit1405241472

The Best Graphic Sofware

I would have to say Photoshop rules overall, but that's just my opinion. I'm starting to play around with Fireworks but it doesn't have much use to me unless I have to work with Flash too, then Fireworks is good for exporting images right to Flash immediately. Photoshop, for me, is really good for webdesigning and CG coloring since that's what I do most with image programs...although I've heard Painter is better for CG'ing. I wanna try photoshop cs but i don't have the money right now to buy it...me a poor college student...also, does anyone know any good intermediate & advanced photoshop 7 tutorials? i ran out of ideas apparently.....

Paintshop is the way to go ...

I always be the enemy of the popular helping the unpopular :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, i've always wondered why Photoshop always seem more popular then Psp. Well, i'm not sure if i posted here yet, but I'm also a Photoshop fan. I like to use a Cinema4D-Photoshop combo ^_^

it's because it's older and it's because Jasc software marketing SUCKED , but anyways I think the next photoshop won'be the MOST POPULAR one ....reasons ..Corel ( yeah the one that makes corel draw ) recently BOUGHT Jasc Software ( PSP creators ) and are talking about a revolutionary merge between Corel Draw and Paint Shop Pro 9 creating :Corels Paint Shop Pro 10 which to be honest .... should be SOME HEAVYWEIGHT competitor to Photocrap ... yeah flame me i dont care but i hate it :)

I use Photoshop CS for most of my intensive image editing. For "touchups" on things like family photos and such, I highly recommend PS Elements. It makes things so easy. The autofix feature is a god send.oh and for 3d rendering I mainly use 3ds Max 7. Sometimes I use Bryce 5, but usually thats just for glass abstracts(cause they come out very nicely in that program, albiet slowly).My sig was done in Photoshop(not exactly my best work :) )

Yeah, i started off with adobe photoshop becuase it's so easy to use and theres so many great tutorials out there that helped me learn the program and once you learn it well enough, you can create amazing artworks. My next job now is to learn how to use Cinema 4D to create awsum renders :)

Yeap, Adobe Photoshop here too! :] But I also use Paint Shop Pro 7 which is slightly more difficult to get a hang of (and sometimes very bothersome and obnoxious...). If you're siding with PSP, I suggest that you choose ver. 6. Ver. 7 and 8 just have all these add-ons and extensions, which I find not much help or good to the whole program. But all in all, Photoshop all the way. It's simplier, has the same tools and comes out with the same wonderful graphics and looks. Besides, why do the same things on a troublesom program when you can do the same on an easier one? *Shrugs*

I have found photoshop to be very simple to learn and master. Unfortunatly everyone that can apply a simple filter calls them self a designer, so it takes a pro to use a program known as Quark, though i admit it is not as nice as photoshop, it is a little more satisfying to work with.

Yea i use photoshop its the easiest to setup, and it gets the job done. Straight foward program and its works with almost any picture, i guess i need to upgrade that i am using like 5.0 right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5.0 is really all you need, the newer versions just build new filters by combining old ones, its better to mastert the older program.

For photo editing , I am prefer Photoshop CS , because it is many new filter are new for example the "blur" filter is the most use of photo editing .For layout of graphics design , I prefer Illustrator , the colour panel is user friendly for use . :P

photoshop same as everyone else, but i'f i'm working on a big image (big as in graphically with loads of effect and designs) then i'd use a mix of paint (yes paint) photoshop (i swear by 7.0 i've never had the desire to upgrade to CS) 3dsmax and fireworks.