xisto Community
remonit1405241472

The Best Graphic Sofware

Corel Painter: This is exactly what it sounds like; a painting program. With a good pressure sensitive tablet, this program can be used to create and manipulate a images the same way you would be able to by hand, traditionally. I use this more than anything.Photoshop: there's a no brainer. I use this mostly for preparing web graphics, tweaking levels, applying text and juxtaposition. Because Painter is really only suited for painting, I use Photoshop for everything else. There are some things that Painter may try to do but can’t really pull them off as well. Photoshop is a well rounded jack of all trades.Graphic Converter: This is a cool little freeware program that’s great for reading and converting every image format imaginable. I also frequently use it’s nifty little slideshow feature to browse images.

for you, wich is the best graphic software? Photoshop? Paint shop pro? Gimp ? other?

For me, i think photohop is the best because i use more function, but i use photophop in my office, because is more expensive. At home, use Gimp because is free.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it depends on what you want to do. For just Photo renders, pictures etc. I would use Photoshop; for actual graphics designing, I would use Maya.