xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mossaic91

Battlefield 1942 Does anyone here still play this?

i have this game but i dont really play it anymoreit was definitely a lot of fun. it was cool how you could have huge battles and large maps with infantry, tanks, and planes. you could even drive huge ships.the road to rome expansion added some decent maps but i didnt think it was outstanding or anything

I used to play 1942 in DesertCombat :D

Actually i still do in DC Final its a pretty sik game great quality, it started the whole battlefield series.

Now i usually play BattleField Vietnam, now that is a really good game better AI better ewapons better quality and the overall control for everything a sik, the helis a more advanced anf thanx to the new flying system they can do more tricky ****.

Still waitin for Battlefield 2 :D

Its a good solid game and I used to paly it all the time but not so much now. I think I ended up buying all of the different expansions. Its good stuff you know. As for mods I used to paly some of the earlier Desert Combat mods but have not seen the final. I remember the Starwars mod being decent aswell as some strage pirate one if memory serves correct 0.o;;

I still play it occasionally, mainly when I download new mods for it. The original gameplay has gotten a bit old in my opinion, it's the mods that keep it alive now. I play Desert Combat the most often...any other suggestions for good BF1942 mods?

I haven't played it for months now, but it is a very good game.Along with that I also have Battlefield: Vietnam, which is better in my opinion. I like the feature of being able to play your favorite songs in any vechicle you get into. Its also fun to fly the helicopters in the game, along with having troops board the one your in.

this is a great gameit was very popular when it first came out but less people play it nowthat graphics were pretty goodit also had huge multiplayer mapsthere were some fun vehicle battles toothe vehicles included jeeps, tanks, planes, and shipssome of the maps were better than otherssometimes the game was a little laggybut overall it was a very fun game

I have it now, but I can't get to work correctly. I'm going to end up fromatting my hard drive to make it work. I have all of the newest desert combats, and eve of destruction.