xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kellafab

Halo 2 Or GTA 5

LOL halo2 no contestI never really liked the gta series that much, anything to do with gun-totting-hip-gangster-wannabes doesn't really interest me much. The concept of running around on missions doing things is fine, but I couldn't get into the story behind it or anything like that. I don't think I played it for more then an hour at most =Pargueably halo2 doesn't have much of a real story either, but the multiplayer is all I really care about it anyways, and other then the 2 player co-op for gta:sa, there is no multiplayer for it, so there's another aspect that turned me off to it.

GTA because i like to kill help else people walking down the street and running from the cops is fun and shooting gansters is cool#1 thing the bomb shop (where you go in this thing and get a bomb on your car and then go drive it by someone and shoot it a few times and watch the biggest thingsorry if this was not what you wanted...

Halo 2 all the way for me!!!!!At least in this game you not only get a story line you also get co-opting gameplay, you also get more challenging features to it the more you play this game, online gameplay, and a ranking for the character that you create.....

Although I'm a Playstation 2 fanatic, I'll have to go with Halo here. Grand Theft Auto lost most of its unique-ness after Vice City came out. After Vice city, most of the game were just the same with a few add-ons and barely any graphical changes. Halo changed drastically from 1 to 2 in a matter of time. The game was amazing and I don't even own an X Box. If Grand Theft Auto 5 can do something that can revolutionize the world like how GTA 3 and 4 did, then I think there's a chance that the game can over come Halo 3. If the game is just the same with a few add ons and graphic changes to fit the PS3, then Halo 3 will win in the long run and leave GTA behind. Just my 2 cents...

Well as far as FPS that would be hands down Halo 2. Is GTA even a FPS? I've played halo 1 and truthfully it was alright. Multiplayer was kinda nice, but I found myself bored through most of it. I'm use to fast action fps games such as Quake 3. I can't get enough of the multiplayer from that game still. GTA is a great all around game to just mess around in. Halo 2 is the game that you want to become the best at and kill your friends...etc. Depends on what you prefer more. I probably would go for halo 2 b/c you can always have something to do in there, GTA would eventually end.

The problem with Grand Theft Auto is that there are so many of them and they are mostly all about the same thing; violence and hurting! But as for Halo their have only been 2 out (3 for X-box 360), so the storyline is more original and therefore more fun.

Well as far as FPS that would be hands down Halo 2. Is GTA even a FPS? I've played halo 1 and truthfully it was alright. Multiplayer was kinda nice, but I found myself bored through most of it. I'm use to fast action fps games such as Quake 3. I can't get enough of the multiplayer from that game still. GTA is a great all around game to just mess around in. Halo 2 is the game that you want to become the best at and kill your friends...etc. Depends on what you prefer more. I probably would go for halo 2 b/c you can always have something to do in there, GTA would eventually end.

The storyline for all GTA series has been different in my opinion. It went from an 80's theme dealing with Verscetti to Gangster in San Andreas. Is there a new GTA out? I heard something about a cowboy themed GTA or something. Anyways, Halo is very much the same as most FPS. It's a little slower-paced than a lot, but if you think about it, the only thing they did was take an enemy, give you some guns, and added some vehicles (kinda original). After that they throw you in a plot and let the story unfold.

Pretty much can be said for GTA. They give you enemies, some guns, lots of vehicles and let the story unfold... I guess you can compare them on some general terms, but overall they're entirely different. The 3rd person perspective just isn't the same as a FPS.

Halo 2 because I have not played GTA5.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also Halo 2 is beter than Halo 1 because it has more levels........... . :P

Well thats a hard question Umm i love both of the games

halo 2 has good grapics gameplay

while GTA5 has a good story line and wide world to explore so out of them to if i had to discide i whould choose GTA5 because of the wide world

I don't know, plus it's called GTA 4, not GTA 5. With HALO 3 and GTA 4 comming on XBOX 360, it's gonna be a tough call. GTA 4 will for sure beat the living day light out of Halo 2, but I think Halo 3 will definitely strangle and pwn GTA 4.xboxrulz