xisto Community
ThinkEr1405241472

Sony Vs Microsoft [ps3 Vs Xbox] Which is better sony or microsoft

I'll vote for Microsoft. Even though almost all my A/V equipment has the Sony emblem. I like the fact that the Xbox has had the ability to circumvent the OEM installed hardware. You can swap out hard drives, backup images, load it with a new image, save movies and games to you drive, so you don't have to worry about loading delays and scratching your precious games. I'm sure there is a way to do modding for the Sony.I bought the 1st Sony Playstation Player when it was released in the states. From video game magazines at that era they had game genie, game shark, action replay, and other gadgets that made use of the In/Out (I/O) interface connector on the back of the unit. One of which was for Sony developers who made, tested, and programmed their games. Maybe you can google for images.I would like a device which you can load/download additional software, interfacing themes, games, music, pics, videos, and other digital media.Features I would like would be total wireless, 802.11x(abgn), bluetooth, 900MHz, 2.4GHz, inferred, remotes. So you can connect all kinds of devices (legacy and upcoming) and interfaces for HDMI, Gig-10Gig Ethernet, USB 3.0, media cardslots. And maybe something like A Sound Blaster's I/O Front panel.In terms of graphics. Have like an external modular unit, hot swappable cards with integrated fans/coolers. With virtual reality like ATI like rendering (every gameplay screen renders different). So I can just just drop $300 each year on this every 2 years.The BIOSes could be like solid-state image CF (400x) cards.For console tune-ups. The unit could be shipped back to SONY/MICROSOFT, every 1 year, for custom modifications, chassis, RAM,processors, PSU, optical drives, etc.Well I'm kind of dreaming off topic. Well that's what these discussions are for, to share ideas.Levimage :D

Sony Vs Microsoft [ps3 Vs Xbox] - Which is better !!! sony or microsoftSony Vs Microsoft [ps3 Vs Xbox]

well I have ps3, ps2, psp and have played on xbox and the 360.

so value my opinion.

PS3 VS XBOX 360

1= games on xbox 360 and ps3 = sadly xbox got some good games

2= power = sony wins my a mile on that while the 1st ps3 had 2 teraflops (2 billion polygons) and the xbox has 1 teraflop

3 = noise bloody hell xbox gives me a headache

4 = cost sony won yes ps3 costs more but you have to buy a thousand extras for the xbox such as xbl and plugs and BATERIES!

5=looks 

ps3 fat vs xbox fat = ps3 wins

ps3 slim vs xbox slim = xbox wins but looks nt everything

free stuff = xbox = demos 

ps3 = demos, comics and ps home and life with playstation

graphics= mmmm I think around same

ps3 wins so buy a ps3 

-reply by sonyboy

Replying to Ryan YES you can put music on a PS3!YES u can connect to playstion network online! AND ps3 has better graphics.Also Xbox 360 copies ps3. PLUS you have to pay to play online on xbox 360 not on ps3. SO YOU don't KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT!

-reply by SONY4life

well i have a play station 1 and an xbox and i've played ps2 at a friends never tried ps3 but so far i'd have to say xbox is winning, can you put music on a ps3? cann you connect to xbox live on ps3? the answer to the first one might be yes, i am not sure but number 2 is a definate no and thats why xbox is beter.

You can still connect to Playstation network on a PS3!

But I think Wii is WAY better.