xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illusion

How To Check U'r Site Rank.

The amount paid is based on the amount paid by advertisers to be displayed.But mainly to do with your clickthrough percentage, having a huge amount of page impressions and a small amount of clicks gives your a poor rate, and you will earn really badly. So don't put ads of every page of your website.The key to a good click through rate is obviously have more clicks with less page impressions, so to earn properly you need a good click:page impression ratio.Thus your clickthrough percentage is increased and you earn more. Well this is what happens with adsense I believe most other advertisement companies run on similar systems, however I am unsure.If your recieving a good amount of clicks I suggest you cut down the amount of advertisements a tiny bit, which should hopefully cut down the amount of page impressions a little. But fo course every website is viewed differently and by different genres of internet users who all act differently, one should monitor their sites activty over a period of time and try and find relative trends so they can adjust the amount of advertisements relative to the amount of page impressions (or traffic).Good luck ^_^

Hi Guys,If anyone of you know a full-proof way to increase your page rankings in GOOGLE. Just post here. I'm desperately looking for a way to increase my page rankings but t no help.Bye,Bigyan

Surfing the web, I run into a program that teaches you how to increase your rank. The problem was that its one year subscription was 300 us dollars. It seemed very cool. but could not try it, just google for search optimization and you will find others..hope this helps you out...