xisto Community
d-and-d

Play Anything?

I play keyboard. At the moment I got an Yamaha PSR2000 a very good instrument with a good sound. It's just a bit exspensive. I like to play pop music and sometimes a bit rock. I'd like to take guitare lessons, maybe in the future......-=jeroen=-

I play Guitar, Drums, Piano, Tried violin, And I play Banjo. My guitars are 1 Ibenez Gio Custom (One out of 100 made in the world my dad bought it when they made it and then gave it to me as my first guitar) and the other is a Customly made Fender Stratacastor. ;) maybe I will post images of them later. I also have a Gibson Banjo I had a Gibson violin and I sold my drums. And finnaly I have a program on the computer called Fruity Loops, which lets me create music tunes (really realistic, or increadibly fake) I will post those on here with the pictures.