xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cse-icons

A Few Questions

Hi,I have been around for quite a while now and am loving the community here..I have a site running on Mambo CMS which I installed using 'Add-on scripts' panel. The version there is 4.5(1.0.9). It is working fine. But now I have fantastico panel which shows that 4.5.1(beta) is available...So, how do I upgrade my installation to the new version.1) The upgrade is not available on the 'Add-on scripts' panel.2) The installation is not visible in fantastico since I did not install it from there. I like fantastico more, is there anyway that my earlier installation would be visible in fantastico panel like it has been done from there.Any help is appreciated.Thanks in advance...Cheers.

there is no upgrade available on 'Add-on sripts' panel but the version number on fantastico is 4.5.1(beta). So actually there are two versions of mambo available, 4.5(1.0.9) in add-on scripts and 4.5.1(beta) in fantastico.What I want is to make my installation(the one I did using add-on scripts to be visible in fantastico).Cheers.