xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
r3d1405241470

Google trade secrets

$string = str_reverse($string);

Reversing a string isn't exactly difficult. I don't know what scripting language is being used for elgooG (as I haven't checked it out), but either way, a single function is usually all that is required.

Isn't there some law that says something like if the name can legitimately be mistaken for the other company that was there before then they have to change their name? I'm pretty sure its something like that but don't ask me where I remember that from cause I don't have a clue. :)

Isn't there some law that says something like if the name can legitimately be mistaken for the other company that was there before then they have to change their name? I'm pretty sure its something like that but don't ask me where I remember that from cause I don't have a clue. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not exactly.....

There used to be a Linux Based Operating System Called "Lindows" L for the linux kernel, and the rest because, well, it was a linux idstibution designed to be identicle to windows (minus the bad parts)

anyways, Microsoft got angry, and files a load of lawsuits, and the result... Some countrys found it to be trademark infringment, some didnt.

in the countrys it was ruled unlawfull, lindows changed its name to Linspire, in the rest of the world it continued to market itself as Lindows.

Lindows promised the benefits of linux with the same interface as windows... all the good stuff with non of the learning..

microsoft didnt like this soooo much, that they paid a great sum of money (cant remember, but it was quite a few million) to linspire, to totally drop the lindows name.