4 Backgrounds They are nice so I want to share~^^

Can I share these pictures here?

I really want to share these nice backgrounds~

Do you like these backgrounds?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Code to fix background: (I think everyone knows this~~haha~)

<STYLE type="text/css">

<!--

body{

background-attachment:fixed;

background-color:#000000;

background-image:url(xxx.jpg);

background-repeat:repeat;}

-->

</STYLE>

Thanks buddy,for posting such a beautiful background. But what colour of text do you recommend. None except white (maybe) suits the requirement.But anyway, the backgroung is gr8. Thabks again.Bye,BigyanPS : did you do it yourself ?? If so how ??

looks nice. Can't see the second nor the last one...so I'llk just comment about the first. I like the colorings a bunch...and it's very soothing to look at. And...you made this? How'd you do it? It looks like it was brushed, but i can't tell for sure =Pit's a nice background ^_^

this is weird. Why is everyone seeing different pictures? I personally can see the second one...that's the one which looks like a purplish night sky.

Just F.Y.I. for people who are using the backgrounds above or any background at all in any website. If the background is busy or it is a photograph, then I would reccomend all of the text to be in a filled table with some transparency (if you can managee it). Also, use contrast. That means if the background is mainly dark, then use light-colored text. But if it's the opposite, then use dark text against light background.