xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wannabeeaweak

mac or windows? which do u think is better

I chose Windows. It's because there are currently many available running applications for Windows. Mac OS is very stable but it does not have the variety of application available like windows. And Windows can be installed to a clone pc.

Mac OS is very stable but it does not have the variety of application available like windows.

well, outside games, I find that while the Mac has fewer programs for any given task, the programs it has are at least as good if not better than those on the PC. Also, all the big software packages have mac versions. Finally, for some jobs the mac is easily the best there is, for instance: video editing.

Anyway, I already have Norton, Spybot, and Adaware, as well Spyware Blaster and Spy Sweeper. I'm no dummy when it comes to Internet security.
...You seem to be under the impression that there is something wrong with my computer. There is not. My experience with Windows XP (SP2) has been rarely, if ever, buggy.

Lol... If that were true (the part about there being nothing wrong with your computer, and winXP sp2 not being buggy), you would not need to use Norton, Adware, Spybot, spyware blaster, and spybot....