xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Just Wondering Bout The Hosting Packages.

So when you have 10 point things you can request the first package right? And what all does it include. I been looking for something to that was like this for awhile now. And now that I found one I gotta have all the details.

# 20 mb with 500 mb Bandwidth ( 15 posts )# 50 mb with 1 GB BW ( 25 posts )# 101mb with 2GB BW ( 50 posts ) [D]# 150 mb with 3GB BW ( 100 posts :: FREE WEB Hosting Features :: 1. Sub-Domain or Domain Hosting 2. Cpanel 9 [9.4.1-RELEASE 64] 3. Fantastico 2 4. 50 - 250 mb space [ 50 mb provided initially ] 5. 500 - 20,000 mb Bandwidth 6. Ip Address [ Shared ] 7. Unlimited Sub-Domains 8. Unlimited Parked-Domains 9. Unlimited Addon-Domains 10. Unlimited MySQL Databases 11. Unlimited Email Accounts 12. Unlimited Email Forwarders 13. Unlimited Mailing Lists 14. Unlimited Email filters 15. Unlimited Ftp Accounts 16. PERL version 5.8.X 17. TCL 18. TOMCAT 19. JSP 20. PHP version 4.3.X [ Safe Mode OFF with FULL GD Support ] 21. MySQL version 4.0.18-standard 22. File Manager 23. FTP Manager 24. and MORE!!

ok first of all dont double post... and second its 15 posts, and third the bandwidth and space varies on the package you request for and that depends on your post count.

Oh and. Is it 15 posts or 15 credits. I need to know. Cause it says 10 credits but your saying 15 posts. I dunno. I am getting confused.

well, while it's technically 15 posts, you're advised to have at least 15 posts AND 15 credits, just to be safe.
once u have the required posts/credits, go here to request free hosting:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/175-free-web-hosting-account-request/

This may sound like a dumb question, but how do I know how many hosting credits I have?

58037[/snapback]

Yoe can see how much you have here...

It's just below

Welcome back; your last visit was: Today, 01:15 PM

Greetz,

Rikďż˝