xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deivid1405241470

Send a file up to 1 Gb free

Hmm..this is definitely a very handy tool for us who share files and upload/download files alot. You can send a whole playlist of songs or movies with this. Hehehe. Thanks again deivid for sharing with us this information. Im gonna try it out now. :)

daniel15, now I believe it's scam. I waited until October 1 but nothing happened until now. The website says that it is still under construction.Anyway, yes it is a scam. Believe me.

It didn't work for me, it said something about the MySql server, but I never used it before, I uploaded a 863mb movie, it took forever and it failed. :) Any other sites like this?

Well maybe this could happend, they can sell the email database when something goes wrong (I doubt it, privacy), if you use this service (and all others service free from other companies) don't not use a regular or personal email, just use some free email from yahoo, hotmail, etc.

Beside the privacy police:

https://www.hightail.com/privacy.aspx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And more importantly, don't use your friends primary email.

About the privacy policies... most of the companies that has sold their email address databases had similar privacy policies....

I think what they do (don't trust me on this) is that they take the address you say you are going to send it to (when you use the system). Then they wait a while and honour their service. When you've used the service you'll have forgotten by then and then they start spamming you. They couldn't afford to pay for bandwidth of up to 1GB for each user.