xisto Community
iGuest

free .info domain yes free for one year

I wanna get a free domain at domaindiscount and i've found three theres just one major problem....they ask for a creditcard to register and what not and i faked a german debit card :) but i dunno wtf they mean by campaign code...n e body got n e ideas? info would be valuedand for the record i think they stopped the .info thing

*notifies interpol of spacewaste's fraudulent activity*

posting that kind of crap on the internet is a sure-fire way to get arrested.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf m8 lol first of all...its a free domain so they shouldn't charge anything, and second of all the account isn't real, have you ever lied about your name or anything where they ask for to fill out forms if you ahve you've broken the law and I know you have....

*but i didn't know that that wasn't alloud to be posted so I will gladly remove it and refrain myself from further postings of that nature once I've been informed by a admin or moderator

I got a free .info domain from domaindiscount24.com and thier were no hidden charges, its just a shame this free service is only available for 1 year. But by then I will probably have my own dotcom site with paid Xisto hosting. To show you the .info worked you can visit and register at my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/