xisto Community
jmichael15

Favorite Sport

me.. football cricket tennis table tennis

Basketball is the best sport at the moment... not only do i watch it i play it like every day and i like it ... but you cannot rule out football its the best contact sport... and baseball well it sucks

baseball doesnt suck! it's fun to play. it's a chilled sport. you just sit back and when its your turn you do it then you go back to sittin down and chillin. it's a lazy person's sport. baseball isn't fun to watch though, it was when i was little but i can't stand it now. i remember goin to Texas Ranger baseball games and being like, this rocks! and now i go and i'm like asleep :) . can't take it now, i do watch the highschool baseball team everyonce in a while. but i don't play cause i quit junior year. got tired of it. but it's still a good sport, just not one i feel like doin. i quit though cause i play soccer and i can't play both because they are during the same times of the year. well i could but everyday after soccer practice i'd have to run for baseball cause i'd be late and then it's just a lot of runningo n top of each other. and it was so hard sophomore and freshman year and i finally got smart and said forget it lolgolf is a sport that sucks. so boring and even when its your turn it isn't fun. i dont see why it is so big.soccer is the best sport. theres about 400 billion (more or less) people that will agree with me. :( isn't soccer like the world's favorite sport?

Basketball for me :D It's interesting team game, full of team tactics, skill and also some nerves...I don't watch every math on TV, I prefer playing basketball myself.I play in the center possition, but I think that I'm better at attacking. But I my threepointer accuracy is poor at the moment, so I'm trainig theese days hard :(

To practice... bodybuilding I think... but just to have some good forms and not to boost the muscles till they look like they are going to explose. Good sport to watch would be gymnastics or some extreme sports. I like foot aswell, but only when there is some very important match. Martial arts is goooood ! Loving it aswell :( Was my favourite sort when I was 10 - 14 yers old. :D

My favourite sports are badminton and car racing.

Table tennis is my favorite sport. No, I'm not asian. Yes, I do live the U.S. I know it's surprising, but yes I do play table tennis. At one point I almost played competitively, but I decided not to as it requires way too much travel.