xisto Community
qwijibow

GmailFS

yes! they will hack your computer, and destroy your harddrive and hunt you down and rape your mother....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Lord! I didn't know they could do all that!

come on. everybody messes with microsoft, a company that is much more powerfull that google.

if google doesn't want it, they can block it. shouldn't take them too long and to much effort.

and off course it was never their intention to have the space used as a place to share files. but then again, it's hard to prevent i think. you'll always be able to use shared gmail accounts as a place to share your divx movies with your friends...

Very good point, and I think google really wants you to use your account to the fullest. They have the money for the space; and they'll get far more market share etc in return. Long live benefits where nobody looses. Just be sure you don't put anything on your google account you want to be absolutely sure nobody sees it.