xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kc8yff

What is MySQL?

Would somebody tell me how to install a php forum .... I want to add a forum when I reach 50 post ,too. I've tested to add phpbb on other site and when trying to access to the index.php it wants to install. What parameters must I fill ?!Please help me.

Hi Can You tell me how to get a free tutor for learning PHP and MYSQL.Also for Dreamweaver MX.I do not mean to ebooks!!I am searching for Video or made on Flash Please advise me I am very crazy to learn these things.Sohail Ahmedsohail4@msn.com

Would somebody tell me how to install a php forum .... I want to add a forum when  I reach 50 post ,too. I've tested to add phpbb on other site and when trying to access to the index.php it wants to install. What parameters must I fill ?!

Please help me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have information in the "docs"-folder. Check that out and if it isn't working, PM me and I'll insert more help to this thread.

Once you got your account, login to cpanel, then go to "preinstalled Scripts" section. There you'll see a "phpBB" option. Click on that if you want to install phpBB. The cpanel will then install it for you once you've specified an admin username and password and the directory to install the phpbb in.

Basically in a shell it is a database that stores your login data. for example you create phpbb forum. Once you create it with pre installed script then it connects to your database to recieve the information. Mysql is VERY useful, without it you wouldnt have the things you probably have on your site now. Its really pretty simple.