xisto Community
wizzywig

Unoffical banner

Nice Banners, All have the same theme.I would suggest that you remove those images off your account and place it on external image sources ... even if an average of 200 people view it, your BW is GONE! :) So, please be careful when you post images from your own website.This is also applicable if you have set an image in your signiture from your site.

as it is a good effort, try blurring the edges of the Altahost text, seems very pixelated =/

and if you intend to use those coloured (green / marone ) ones individually, they can be quite hard to read. spruce it up a bit if you can, if you need help with ideas on doing that, just ask =].

eg: you can even do a completely different theme to it.

Posted Image

Guys, the Symbol on the Right does not belong to me but to the INVISION. So, If I use it officially , it will be a copyright breach, Faf! the Animation is simply awesome.

Why don't we have a banner design competition? Whoever designs the best-looking banner for Xisto, as voted by the members and admin, gets additional prizes, like extra bandwith, etc?