xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcguy

Counterstrike

HeyI'm a pretty huge cs fan, hence why i play it all the time, Even tho its been out for a while its still reasonably good in graphics wise, and gameplay. It is still the most popular game in my school and the game we all play when our friends have computer lansCheers NIck :P

my friend and i debated on whether the halo series will become as popular as cs. and i thought that halo will never become as popular. the reason that cs was created was to have a highly realistic game, combining multiplayer. and you dont have to pay 60 bucks for 1 year's access to play multiplayer... (**** you bill gates, **** you) but i love cs and in my mind nothing was as big an impact on the fps world.

i thinkg counter-strike is much better than ut2k4 and halo2theres a point to the gameinstead of running around and shotting everything ya see

CS is the biggest piece of crap ever. If you guys want to play a good shooter, check out flashpoint. it is 4 years old, but it has graphics that surpass today's graphics, great gameplay, awesome online community through gamespy, and alot of mission, both for multiplayer online and single. you can also make your own maps and missions to play. the game is cheap now, although hard to find. you can pick it up in amazon.com perhaps. take my word for it, it is great, and ofp2 (operation flashpoint 2) is on the way.

CS was a great game. Unfortunately it's been made noob-friendly to the point where skill is now a minimal factor. I used to play it religiously during the days of 1.3, every version since has deteriorated.

CS puts in a lot of sense..

u have to have patience , skill and firing abilities at the fliker of the eye..else ur a dead duck ... lol...

I am 95% addicted to CS .. wat bout u???

I played it since beta and ended with steam... at this point the replay value started to degrade rapidly. CS was a blast around 1.3 when you have like 10-20 of your friends join in for a lan party. An awesome multiplayer fps game while it lasted.