xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xelloss

What Windows browser do you use? What Windows browser do you use?

What Windows browser do you use?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Google is probably working on a browser behind the scenes hehe :)...I prefer Mozilla Firefox mainly because of the tabbed browsing which IE does not support. Besides, I like the integrated Pop-up blocker and it is easier to clean the cache and delete cookies...

i use avant browser. i like the tabs style and the skins etc...plus ive never had any problems with it at all unlike IE which i think is the worst browser on the net.

Im a firefox guy, i love this program and recomend it to anyone, just because it has tabs, tabs are the best also as more than one page at once, although it can seem a lot slower than IE but isnt its just the way it loads the pages.

Hi,I realize that there might be some who think it's "cool" with IE clones like Avant Browser , MyIE2 and K-Melon (until today was I only known about K-melon). And I really don't like to add my true feelings about that, as I might get some trouble with doing with an sober language..:-) I think that as long we're supporting the good old and true Mosaique consept, now called Mozilla or Geko, wouldn't we do much mistaken. I do still vote for Firefox and Thunderbird.CheersJens

Opera here..But i have many browsers installed, because you always have to try your new pages in all the browsers(-engines). I guess firefox is ok, but opera has it all... and it's the fastest browser on earth :P

Like Tweak I use Opera for general use and then test my new web pages in Opera, Firefox and the horrible IE. Can you get Safari for windows? If possible I should be testing my web pages for the mac users as well.

Like Tweak I use Opera for general use and then test my new web pages in Opera, Firefox and the horrible IE. Can you get Safari for windows? If possible I should be testing my web pages for the mac users as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kinda, the non-firefox Mozilla comes pretty close. The Safari team and the Mozilla team trade a lot of code, or so I hear.

Since my browser wasn't listed, I just chose Mozilla, as it's based on the code, sorta.

And no, Safari does not come in the windows variety. The closest cousin is Firefox actually, since they both use the same layout engine I believe. Either try that, or Mozilla is pretty close as well. I use Camino over Safari, and Camino is almost identical to Firefox, sans Gecko layout engine.

granted, it appears nobody but me on here uses a mac, but you should have added safari.  Still, even on a mac I use firefox.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^_^ You're not familiar with Camino? You poor soul....quite simply the best browser on the Mac. Period.