xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xelloss

What Windows browser do you use? What Windows browser do you use?

What Windows browser do you use?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't expect this post to count as one...I have participate on different topics oppened about this issue... and like other topics.. users don't bother to browse trough the openned forums... they just limit to new topics... and the openned ones are left to die... the wworst of this... messages get repeated... for ex, when i saw this.. and i saw Avant Browser (ther other topics aboiut it didn't included it).. i went: "Hey, i'm gonna vote -i did-)i realy like avant, and didn't like firefox....

I use a FireFox mostly so I said FireFox. I still use IE though sometimes like if a page displays weird or something but that rarely happens. I try to stay away from IE as much as I can because of its many flaws. I love FireFox though. It has many neat features with it like Tabbed Browsing, Google ToolBar, Yahoo! ToolBar, Pop Up Blocker, Cool Skins, and more. I just don't understand why some people don't like FireFox.

Firefox all the way, I wouldn't use anything else, at least not ie, ie is the one microsoft program that sucks, badley at that. Plus firefox has many diffrent extensions you can install like the ad blocker and even a proxy toolbar, and a lot more too. ie has none of that, plus it's buggy, the only time i use ie is at school sicne thats the only browser instelled on the computers.

There's no Netscape option! I use Netscape. I've only ever used Netscape and Internet Explorer, but of the two I definitely prefer Netscape - Internet Explorer really gets on my nerves, and when I first got my laptop and didn't have Netscape installed, I hated it - I was forced to use Internet Explorer or just not browse at all and using it made me realise just how much I dislike it intensely. I can't really explain my hatred for it - I just don't like it at all!