xisto Community
canute24

New Members Read This. Give a review.

I have been a member here since 2 weeks and I think this is the best hosting I have seen. Since you all are new most probably you haven't given a review. So please go to the sites: clickherefree.com and others even your referrer and give good reviews. I have seen in the past to week the no of users are growing very fast. So please do it now. :D Thank You.

I have been a member here since 2 weeks and I think this is the best hosting I have seen. Since you all are new most probably you haven't given a review. So please go to the sites: clickherefree.com and others even your referrer and give good reviews. I have seen in the past to week the no of users are growing very fast. So please do it now. :D

Thank You.

56349[/snapback]

Wow, you've been quite busy for these two weeks. I've been here longer and hardly post more than once a day.

How do you know that I am busy? You have not seen busy. I am a super member in 15 days. Anyone around to beat that? :D

Haha! On my first day or two I posted like 100 posts . I was having loads of fun chatting *BLEEP* and stuff but I guess that ain't the way.I didn't even want a Host back then. I was just finding it fun to post... it was like my first time ever being in another forum.. lol - yes sad I know!

well i m not goona do the shortcut for getting good point sfor hosting and credits my aim is to reply to some of the good posts and earn credits anyway i wanna be super member at my own pace.anyway it cosets me alot to be premium member anyway going to be super member soon.i m not with much repputatiion though anyway,newbies try to help others and share some good links with us.

Do you mean tthe site clickfor4free.comIt's a pay by click site ?Do you really gotta money from their????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

well i  m not goona do the shortcut for getting good point sfor hosting and credits my aim is to reply to some of the good posts and earn credits anyway i wanna be super member at my own pace.

anyway it cosets me alot to be premium member anyway going to be super member soon.

i m not with much repputatiion though anyway,newbies try to help others and share some good links with us.

59449[/snapback]

I am not doing this for hosting. I am not hosting in fact. Maybe in the future I will try. For now I am just having fun posting.

Haha! On my first day or two I posted like 100 posts . I was having loads of fun chatting *BLEEP* and stuff but I guess that ain't the way.

I didn't even want a Host back then. I was just finding it fun to post... it was like my first time ever being in another forum.. lol - yes sad I know!

Yes I believe that you can make 100 posts in a day or two. One day you have 600 odd posts so I thought I could beat that the next day it is over 700. So I thought there is no use trying. Now I have slowed down a bit. My posts were close to 13 a day now somewhere about 8. :angry:

Lol, that's like me with the shoutbox, I had like/about seventy shouts the first day I REALLY used it... :angry: The first day I REALLY used it was the day I started talking to NilsC, he's awseome, the coolest admin I've ever met, and ever will.

Lol, that's like me with the shoutbox, I had like/about seventy shouts the first day I REALLY used it... :)  The first day I REALLY used it was the day I started talking to NilsC, he's awseome, the coolest admin I've ever met, and ever will.

60781[/snapback]

What I don't like about the shoutbox is the flow control. I don't use it often but when I sometimes really use it some good reason. There is the flow control.