xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aaaaaaa

My Sig Rate

I wanted to know how did you make the fading text in the first one. I don't think they are that bad. I think you deserve a 8/10. :D

Sig 1. Simple and plain, and yup the font isn't very attractive.

Sig 2. Out of the three, I like this one the best. The text effects are pretty neat and so is the picture selection.

Sig 3. Honestly, you could've done better. I mean compared to the other two, this holds nothing. You've just implemented a fire effect to the text and that's about it. The yellow border could use some work as well.

On average, I'd rate your signatures a 6 on 10.

ok here is my feed back:sig 1. i like the whole gray black theme but the text is just too plainsig 2. i like this the best out of three, i dont really know how you could improve it i think its already there.sig 3. sorry but looks too simple and plain... and i really dont like the borders, the text is too bold.

huh,pretty work you did and there are some feedback.1st one contains more deeply meaning from its looks i think.and sec sigs is the best not only its color but also the whole graphics.the last one looks plain and simple.give you 8 of 10 in whole.

The second one is the best in my opinion, the background and the text are good..Now about the first one, it's quite good, not bad, but i don't like the font at all..it is a very common font you should have used another font for that signature..it's quite dark buton the whole it's normal..The third one..i don't like it... it's too rough and simple and plain...i mean the text should be a bit smoother and i don't like these yellow lines on the edges too....but your signatures are not bad..quite good and normal especially the second one...and the first one is also normal only the font should be different!

The second one is great. Good work. The first one is pretty boring and simple. The third one is just a bit too lame. But seriously good work with the second one. That is a well nice banner. First: 7/10Second: 8/10Third: 5/10

If you had a different picture in the second one it would look GREAT... it still looks good but the picture is a little plain. The first one would look better with a better background, some blending, & the aaaaaaa to be smaller and capitalized.

Hmmm... Ok the fadeing text was done in imageready. I just put the last one to show my 1st one. I know thats why it sucks. Yea i will take the font pack hit me up on aim. Name is aaaaaaa559. Also if the a's were capital it wouldent fit my name and it wouldn't look good AAAAAAA. aaaaaaa looks better.

USE A DIFFERENT FONTThe second one is the bets one, it's actually pretty decent. The first one, use somehting other than just render>clouds for a background.Don't use windows fonts, the ones that come with windows. At least, not the big ones such as times new romans and arial. (IMpact is good for grunge and some other things though, one of my favorite fonts.)Dang, I haven't played socom 2 in forever.... man.